PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION WEST BENGAL
PRELIMINARY SCREENING TEST FOR RECRUITMENT TO THE POST OF LECTURER IN HUMANITIES IN GOVT. POLYTECHNICS AGAINST ADVT NO.14[3(xxvii)]/2014]
GUIDANCE FOR OBTAINING E-ADMIT CARD
Candidates should Read the Following instructions carefully before Generation of Duplicate Admit Card through Website.
- Please Enter Applicant's Name and Father's Name as Written in the application format.
- If the candidate having Dr. as first name is unsuccessful, in obtaining admit card he/she should search omitting Dr.
- Do not use Mr. Mrs.,Shri,Smt. etc. while entering candidate's name or father's name.
- Select Subject Name from the drop down List.
- If candidate's father is not alive then enter ‘Late’ before the father's first name.If admit card is not generated then Try with ‘Lt’ before father's name.
- If the Candidate having Sheikh or Mohammed as First name is unsuccessful in obtaining the admit card, he/she should Search by using 'Sk' or 'Md'.
- If the Candidate having Kumar or Chandra as middle name is unsuccessful in obtaining the admit card, he/she should search by using 'Kr' or 'Ch' as middle name.
- Enter Date of Birth by selecting Day, Month, and Year of birth respectively.
- If admit card is not generated or any confusion arises then contact with Public Service Commission,West Bengal. 161-A, S. P. Mukherjee Road, Kolkata – 700 026.
- Please Print in Single Page of A4 Size Paper
only.The matter will be completed in 3 (Three pages) .
- * Field is Mandatory
- # CANDIDATES WITH DUPLICATE ADMIT CARD DOWNLOADED FROM WEBSITE MUST BRING ANY ONE OF THE FOLLOWING DOCUMENTS IN ORIGINAL AS A PROOF OF THEIR IDENTITY IN THE EXAMINATION HALL:
- 1.MADHYAMIK OR EQUIVALENT EXAM PASS CERTIFICATE/ADMIT CARD WHICH BEARS PHOTOGRAPH OF IT'S RIGHTFUL OWNER
4.UID NO.CARD(AADHAAR CARD)
5.EPIC(VOTER IDENTITY CARD)
2013-2014 DOEACC Centre,Kolkata and Public Service Commission,West Bengal.
Best view in 1024*768