ABVMU CET B.Sc Nursing Entrance 2023 Exam Date, Syllabus, Online Application Form: Atal Bihari Vajpayee Medical University (ABVMU) has declared the Nursing Entrance exam to get admission for the Bachelor of Science (B.Sc) degree. The ABVMU B.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam is to be held in 2023 and the Authority has not stated the final dates for the common entrance test (CET). But the exam details will be mentioned soon on the related official website.
Latest Update – ABVMU Nursing Entrance Exam Application form fill up started for B.Sc Nursing, Post Basic Nursing, M.Sc Nursing Courses Admission in 2023-24 Session. Last Date of application form fill up through official website www.abvmucet2023.co.in is 25/05/2023.
Table of Contents
Atal Bihari Vajpayee Medical University B.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam 2023: Overview
|Atal Bihari Vajpayee Medical University (ABVMU)
|Common Nursing Entrance Exam (CNET)
|Courses for Admission
|B.Sc. Nursing (4 Years), Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing (2 Years), M.Sc. Nursing / NPCC (2 Years)
|Application Form Fill up process
|Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh
|Email – email@example.com, Phone No – 9219527380, 7905547362
Eligibility Criteria for ABVMU Admission 2023-24:
Minimum Educational Qualification Required:
Candidates with Science who have passed qualifying 12th Standard Examination (10+2) and must have obtained a minimum of 45% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology (PCB) taken together and passed in English individually from any recognized board. However, a relaxation of 5% of total marks in core subjects (PCB) in (10+2) will be given for SC/ST and OBC candidates. For such candidates minimum marks should be 40% instead of 45%.
|Maximum Age for PH Candidates
ABVMU BSc Nursing Entrance Exam Syllabus 2023:
|English and General Knowledge
Minimum 50% marks are required to qualify the entrance exam.
Pattern of B.Sc Nursing CET Exam 2023:
The BSC Nursing Entrance Exam syllabus and pattern can be known through its official website. The BSC Nursing Entrance exam pattern will be as such:
- The complete exam will be held in the English language and the exam pattern will be objective type.
- There will be 200 multiple-type questions with no negative marking.
- The time limit each candidate will get to complete the exam will be 180 minutes.
- The timing of arrival for the Entrance Exam will be from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m.
The Entrance exam of B.Sc Nursing has Common competitiveness. It is neither too tough nor so easy to clear the exam. Scoring good marks based on preparation, early revisions, analysis of subjects, and updation of the course and modules.
Eligibility Criteria for ABVMU B.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam
There is a minimum eligibility criterion for the candidates who apply for the ABVMU BSC NURSING ENTRANCE EXAM that are as such :
- The minimum age limit of the candidate must be 17 years to the maximum age of 35 years.
- The candidate must have passed 12th class from a recognized board or council of India.
- The candidate must have passed 12th exams with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology with 45% of marks for General and OBC category and 40% of marks for SC and ST category of people.
- Candidate should be medically fit.
Important Dates for ABVMU Entrance Exam 2023
|Application form Fill up Started from
|15 April 2023
|Last Date of Form Fill up
|18th May 2023
|Admit Card Release Date
|25th May 2023
|Entrance Exam Date
|4th June 2023
|To be announced
|Fee for General
|Fee for Reserved Category
The candidate must submit the stated fees for entrance and application form.
ABVMU B.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam Application Form fill-up Process Online:
A candidate can give the exam after filling and submitting the Application Form for ABVMU BSc Nursing Entrance Exam 2023. The process of filing the application form is –
- Firstly, a candidate must open and visit the official website of ABVMU for Nursing Entrance Exam.
- After that, you have to click on ABVMU B.Sc Nursing Common Entrance Test online admission application form. The online application form will look like the following image:
- Then, enter your details, uploading the required documents and photo along with a signature of the candidate.
- After which Candidate has to pay the exam fee online through any type of net banking or online bank transactions and submit the application form by clicking the final submit button.
- After submitting the application form, get the printed form of your application for further quotation.
If you are having trouble filling up ABVMU B.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam (CET) Online Form, then follow the flow chart below:
Important Links for ABVMU BSc Nursing Entrance Exam 2023
|B.Sc Nursing CET Application Form
|Click Here (ACTIVE)
|Post Basic Nursing CET Application Form
|Click Here (ACTIVE)
|M.Sc Nursing CET Application Form
|Click Here (ACTIVE)
|Admit Card Download Link
|Click Here (Available Soon)
|B.Sc Nursing || Post Basic Nursing || M.Sc Nursing
|Guidelines regarding editing of Registration & Application Details
Frequently Asked Questions
12th Pass students in Physics, Chemistry and Biology are eligible to apply if they follow certain minimum marks criteria provided by the exam conducting authority.
The official website to apply online is abvmucet2023.co.in
The students can apply within 25 May 2023.
For getting more information regarding the Notifications of B.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam of ABVMU. The candidate has to check the official website of ABVMU regularly from time to time.