Agneepath Agniveer Scheme Recruitment 2022: The Ministry of Defence invites the candidates who are having eligible qualifications for filling the form for the pots of Agniveer with the help of Indian Army Agniveer Recruitment 2022 Notification. The authorities launched a new recruitment scheme known as Agneepath and the Candidates selected under this scheme will going to know as Agniveer. The Union Cabinet comes up with this scheme for the people who want to serve their nation. For more details about Agniveer Recruitment detail visit the official site.
Also Read – Kolkata Police Recruitment 2022.
Agnipath helps the interested youth for joining Armed Force for four years. All the information related to Agniveer Vacancy will be uploaded on the official site. The interested and eligible candidates are required to fill Agniveer Application Form once the date is finalized by the military of defense.
Indian Army has published Agniveer Rally Notification:
Agneepath Recruitment Scheme 2022
|Name of Scheme||Agneepath Scheme|
|Eligibility||10th, 12th pass|
|Last Date of Applying Online||5 July 2022|
|Starting of online application form fill up||24 June 2022|
|Online Apply Link||agnipathvayu.cdac.in (Available Soon)|
In the official portal of the military of defense, they very soon release the online form for the recruitment of Agniveers. Soon they going to release the link in which all the details of the recruitment process will be provided to the candidates. Under this scheme, they are planning to hire 46000 Agniveers. So the interested applicants should start their preparation for recruitment as they will publish the details in their official portal.
All the application procedures are conducted online mode. So must go through notification for understanding all the detail of the recruitment process.
Agniveer Eligibility Criteria
Educational Qualification Required:
- Interested candidates should clear their 10th and 12th class from recognized universities/institutions/boards.
- They must possess a degree of graduation from a registered University.
- As of 01-01-2022 the age of the applicant must be a minimum of 17.5 years and 21 years is the maximum limit.
- Agniveer eligibility age limit for ST/ OBC/PH/SC/PWD is as per the regulation of the government.
How to fill up Agniveer Form Online?
For Agniveer Online Form Fillup the candidate requires to provide some personal information and to follow certain steps. They are as follows-
- Step 1: the candidate needs to visit the defecse of the military online site. For Agneepath Vayu, visit agnipathvayu.cdac.in.
- Step 2: Then they need to download the form by clicking the Agnipath Agniveers Schemes option.
- Step 3: fill out the registration form by providing all the information needed.
- Step 4: after giving all the information click on final submission.
- Step 5: take a printout of the application form.
Advantages of Agneepath Scheme Apply Online 2022
The detail of this scheme is going to be updated soon. The candidate thinking to participate in it will get all the benefits of this scheme. The aspirants who get all the detailed information including results, syllabus, and admit cards will get their information through the official site. Many people will get benefits from the Agniveer vacancy.
After publishing the information the candidates check the site regularly. The following are some benefits the Agniveer will get from this scheme –
- It gives the opportunity to youth to come forward for serving their nature.
- The authority decided a good amount of package for Agniveers.
- Agniveer will get a chance to get training from a renowned University
- The hardship allowance will also be paid to them.
- Once they complete their 4 years duration of their job, they will get a one-time package known as ‘SevaNidhi’.
For more information related to Agneepath Recruitment 2022, keep checking our website www.pscwb.org.in.