Agniveer Air Force Recruitment 2022 – Download Agneepath Vayu CDAC.in Notification @ agnipathvayu.cdac.in: Indian Air Force has published new Agnipath Agniveer Vayu Recruitment Notification on 24th June 2022. Application form fill up has already begun.
The Agnipath scheme recently launched by the government has opened up new ways for young enthusiasts to get recruited into our majestic and honorable Indian armed forces. By the criteria of the scheme, Agniveer Vayu recruitment 2022 will be held for positions underneath that of officers in the Air Force.
Latest Update: Last Date of application form submission is over. Exam will begin from 24th July 2022. Download Agniveer Airforce Syllabus 2022 Here.
Agniveer Air Force Notification 2022: Summary
|Name of Authority||Indian Air Force (IAF)|
|Mode of Application Form Submission||Online|
|Category of Article||Recruitment|
|Eligibility||12th Pass (Check Detailed Criteria Here)|
|Type of Job||Defence|
This recruitment process will involve phase tests, fitness tests, and adaptability tests, the procedure for which will be discussed in this article. Every Indian and Nepalese unmarried male citizen can apply for this recruitment process.
Despite the controversies that have resulted from this announcement, the Agneepath Vayu CDAC.in Recruitment Scheme has opened up the doors of opportunity for candidates aspiring for a career in the Army forces of our country.
Agnipath Scheme Airforce 2022
The IAF Agnipath Vayu Recruitment has seen a few changes in its procedure. All details for the same must be confirmed from the official website of AgnipathVayu.cdac.in.
Like most recruitments for the military forces of India, the eligibility criteria are strict and the testing is going to be rigorous.
Once enrolled, all candidates will operate under the Air Force Act 1950 for an exact 4 years.
Agniveer Airforce Vacancy 2022
Information, as provided by the Indian Air Force’s detailed notification which was published on 24th June 2022, a total combined vacancy of 46,000, is available this year for the Indian Army, Indian Air Force, and Indian Navy together.
As mentioned earlier, these 46000 posts will be recruited through Agnipath Vayu Recruitment 2022 as per official notification.
Agniveer Vayu Application Form Fill up Dates 2022
|Starting Date of Online Application Form fill up||24 June 2022|
|Last Date of admission form submission||5 July 2022|
|Online Exam Date||24 July 2022 Onwards|
|Provisional Select List (PSL) Release Date||1 December 2022|
The registration for the same commenced on June 24th, 2022. Applicants are expected to register for the same by July 5th, 2022. There will be a small examination fee of rupees 250 charged while registration.
Agniveer Air Force Eligibility Criteria 2022: Age Limit
|Born After||29 December 1999|
|Born Before||29 June 2005|
Upper age limit as on date of enrolment is 23 years for a candidate who clears all the selection rounds.
Educational Qualification Required for Vayu Agniveer Indian Air Force Recruitment 2022
|1||Intermediate/10+2/ Equivalent examination with Mathematics, Physics and English with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English.|
|2||Three years Diploma Course in Engineering (Mechanical/ Electrical/ Electronics/ Automobile/ Computer Science/ Instrumentation Technology/ Information Technology) with 50% marks in|
aggregate and 50% marks in English in diploma course (or in Intermediate / Matriculation, if English is not a subject in Diploma Course).
|3||Two years Vocational Course with non-vocational subject viz. Physics and Maths with 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English in vocational course (or in Intermediate / Matriculation, if English is not a subject in Vocational Course).|
Other than Science Subjects:
|1||Intermediate / 10+2 / Equivalent Examination in any subject with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English.|
|2||Two years vocational course with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks|
in English in vocational course or in Intermediate / Matriculation if English is not a subject in Vocational Course.
Agniveer Vayu Recruitment 2022: Physical Requirements
As given in any military recruitment examination, physical fitness and medical requirements during this recruitment are taken very seriously. Check the following physical eligibility criteria:
- The minimum acceptable height is 152.5 cm.
- The candidate must have a minimum chest expansion of 5 cm.
- The BMI of the candidate must be strictly within the healthy weight spectrum.
- Corneal surgery or partial blindness can be a hindrance to recruitment.
- Elements like not knees and flat feet can also cause a similar hindrance to the process of recruitment.
- There should be no loss of any appendages, surgery disabilities, congenital disabilities, skin or serious communicable infections, etc.
- Hearing each year should be at a normal age.
- Healthy gums, a good set of teeth, and a minimum of 14 dental points are a must when it comes to dental health.
- Adaptability skills on a variety of geographic questions and quick reasoning abilities that will help the candidate in adverse situations become a part of the joint physical-mental adaptability test.
In a nutshell, we can tabulate the physical requirement for Agniveer Air Force Recruitment 2022:
|Height||Minimum 152.5 cm|
|Chest||Minimum expansion: 5 cm|
|Weight||Proportionate to height and age.|
|Hearing||Able to hear forced whisper from a distance of 6 meters with each ear separately.|
|Dental||Healthy gums, a good set of teeth and a minimum of 14 dental points.|
Agneepath Air Force Recruitment 2022: Agniveer Salary
|1st year||1st year- Rs. 30,000 per month|
|2nd year||2nd year- Rs. 33,000 per month|
|3rd year||3rd year- Rs. 36,500 per month|
|4th year||4th year- Rs. 40,000 per month|
Selection Process of Vayu Agniveer 2022
|Step 1||Written Exam|
|Step 2||CASB (Central Airmen Selection Board) Test|
|Step 3||Physical Efficiency Test (PET) and Physical Measurement Test (PMT)|
|Step 4||Adaptability Test-I, and II|
|Step 5||Document Verification|
|Step 6||Medical Examination|
The examination will be conducted into phases, Phase I and Phase II. One will have to qualify for the first phase to be eligible for the second.
After both the examinations are over there will be a document verification test followed by a physical fitness test and two adaptability tests.
When the candidate has passed all these tests they will be subjected to a medical examination, which will confirm enrollment. Examinations will be conducted from 24th July 2022 onwards.
How to fill up Agniveer Air Force Online Application form at agnipathvayu.cdac.in?
Interested applicants need to fill out the application form and complete the registration on the official website of the IAF Agnipath Recruitment 2022. Follow the steps:
- The applicant must visit www.agnipathvayu.cdac.in on the official website from which the registrations are being accepted.
- On this website, there is an option to ‘apply’ for the Agniveer Vayu recruitment examination. Applicants must click on it and fill out the registration form.
- The applicant must provide the necessary document details including their Aadhar card which they should also keep with themselves during the examination itself.
- The registration must be completed by paying the registration fee through net banking, other online payment modes, or challan payment to the Axis Bank branch.
- Submit the form with all details and take a print out of the Agniveer Vayu Recruitment Application Form 2022.
Documents Required to Apply Online:
- Class 10th /matriculation passing certificate.
- Educational Qualification Marksheets & Certificates
- Passport size recent colour photograph
- Candidate’s left hand thumb impression image
- Candidate’s signature image
- Candidate’s parent’s (Father/Mother)/Guardian’s signature image
- The mark sheet indicating marks in English subject in Diploma (if applying on the basis of 3 Yrs Engineering Diploma qualification) or in 12th/10th if English is not a subject in Diploma.
Important Links related to Agnipath Vayu Recruitment 2022
|Agniveer Vayu Notification 2022||Download PDF|
|Online Application Form Fill up Link||Apply Here|
|New Registration||Click Here|