WBMDFC Aikyashree Scholarship 2021 Detailed information Online Application Form Link, Last Date, Scholarship Amount: The Aikyashree scholarship Scheme has been started by the West Bengal Minorities Department and the Finance Corporation of West Bengal (WBMDFC). The main motive and aim behind this program is to provide and improve the socio economic conditions and provide educational provisions and activities of students belonging to the minority class and helping them financially.
Also Check – WB Police Wireless Operator Exam Date 2021.
This project provides scholarship to the students who are talented and promotes their talent and ability by helping them financially. The students who belong to the minority class can avail the benefit provided by the West Bengal Minorities Department and Finance Corporation (WBMDFC).
About the Aikyashree Scholarship
This scheme has been started to influence students who belong to the minority community to study further. It has been started to help them complete their studies because it has been recorded that mostly in such communities, the talented students have to drop out from schools and colleges due to lack of funds and finance. So the main motive of the Aikyashree scheme is to promote the habit of sending the kids to schools and colleges and to maintain minimum dropout results. This scheme basically gives the students a chance to prove themselves by offering scholarship to the students.
Eligibility Criteria for WBMDFC Aikyashree Scholarship
The benefits of the WBMDFC Aikyashree can be availed by the students who belong to the minority class or community. Students from class 1 to Ph. D can opt for the scholarship scheme. The students can register under a number of programs provided by the West Bengal Minority Department and Finance Corporation (WBMDFC).
The applicants must submit online applications for participating in the Pre Matric scholarship which will be held for students from class 1 to class X. the students will have to login to the official web portal of the WBMDFC to apply for the scholarship.
The eligibility criteria for the applicant to participate in the scholarship program will be –
- The applying applicant must be a resident of West Bengal.
- He/she must have studied under any school in WEST Bengal recognized by any board/council/university or Central Government.
- He/she must have secured not less than 50% marks in the previous exam.
- The annual family income of the applicant should not be more than 2 lakh rupees per annum.
- Students who are studying in institutes outside of West Bengal will not be eligible to apply for the scholarship.
WBMDFC Scholarship – Post Matric Scholarship
The WBMDFC scholarship must be applied by students or candidates from class XI to Ph.D. The students will also need to apply for this scholarship from the official web portal of the WBMDFC.
The eligibility criteria to avail this scholarship are as follows
- The student will have to belong to the minority community of West Bengal
- The applicant will have to be a resident of West Bengal
- The applicant will have to be a member of the institution under any recognized board/University/council or Central Government
- The student should have achieved marks not less than 50% in the last final examination
- The annual income of the family of the applicant should not be more than 2 lakh rupees per annum
- Students who are studying outside the state of West Bengal are not eligible to apply for the scholarship
WB Merit cum Means Scholarship
The West Bengal merit cum Means Scholarship is provided to students belonging to the minority section of West Bengal who are in the Technical or professional degree courses like Engineering, Medical, Management, Law, CA etc.
The eligibility criteria to avail this benefit are as follows
- The applicant must have secured at least 50 % marks or more than that in the last final examination.
- He or she should not have an annual income exceeding rupees 2.5 lakh per annum.
WB Talent Support Program
The West Bengal talent support program is a state government program sponsored by the state of West Bengal to help talented students by providing them with financial support to continue their studies and discourage the number of dropouts in the state. The WBMDFC can be called the nodal office of the TSP program. The Aikyashree scholarship also falls under the various programs offered by the WBMDFC for the betterment of the state of the students in West Bengal.
Swami Vivekananda Merit cum Means Scholarship
The Swami Vivekananda Merit cum Means Scholarship is given to students who are talented and capable to deserve a scholarship to help them in higher studies that are in class XI and are looking for regular courses in post graduation.
To be eligible to avail this scholarship the applicant has to be a resident of West Bengal. He/she shall have secured not less than 50% marks in the last final examination. His/her family annual income should not exceed rupees 2 lakh per annum.
Process to apply for Aikyashree Scholarship Online @ wbmdfcscholarship.org?
The applicants should follow the given steps to apply for the Aikyashree Scholarship
- The candidate must visit the official website of the WBMDFC which is www.wbmdfcscholarship.org.
- Once the applicant enters the official portal of the WBMDFC he/she must click on the new registration option
- The applicant must choose the name of the district and enter all details given in the portal
- After the candidate has successfully filled up the scholarship application form, h/she can print out the form
- To check the application status of the student, he/she can login through the students login section
How to track Aikyashree Scholarship Application Form online?
Step 1: Go to the official website www.wbmdfcscholarship.in.
Step 2: Click on the “Track Application” link available in the Menu option.
Step 3: Then, you will see a window where your can enter your application details.
Step 4: Enter the following details related to your Aikyashree Scholarship Application form –
- Year of Registration,
- Track by “Application ID” or “Mobile Number”.
- Application User ID,
- Date of Birth,
- Captcha Code.
Step 5: Click on the Submit button and get your application status tracked.