Ambedkar College Wadala & Nagpur Merit list 2022 Declared Now: The Ambedkar College of Nagpur & Wadala has released the FYBA, FYBSc, FYBCOM, FYJC Merit list for 1st Phase of admission. Earlier the college has invited applications from the 11th Class students who wish to apply for admission in the college in various Arts, Commerce, Science subjects. The Ambedkar College has decided to start its new academic session for the new semester and the applicants can apply through online website of the college. The link to the website of the college will be provided here. The college is situated in Nagpur, Maharashtra. The college offers courses like BA, BSC, BCA and BCOM. The candidates who have already applied for the admission in the courses will have to wait for the Ambedkar College merit list for further procedures and the candidates who have not yet applied for admission will have to apply through the official website of the college.
Latest Update: Ambedkar College Wadala Merit list for FYBSc will be published after 30th June 2022. Check the official admission schedule below:
- XI-ELE Start from 16/06/2022 11:30AM to 16/06/2022 12:00PM
- XI T&T Start from 16/06/2022 11:30AM to 16/06/2022 12:00PM
- XI AUTO Start from 16/06/2022 11:30AM to 16/06/2022 12:00PM
- FYJC Start from 16/06/2022 11:30AM to 16/06/2022 12:00PM
- F.Y B.COM Start from 07/06/2022 12:02AM to 30/06/2022 11:55PM
Ambedkar College Wadala Online Admission Links 2022:
- FYJC, BBA / BSc / BCom Admission Form fill up link online – Click Here.
- Senior College Prospectus 2022-23 – Download
Ambedkar College Nagpur Admission 2022 Merit list Schedule
|Name of college||Ambedkar college|
|Courses offered||BA, BCA, BSC, BCOM|
|Affiliations||Rashtrasant Tukadoji Maharaj university|
|11th FYJC Admission in Ambedkar College Online Application Link||Click here to Apply Online|
|Dr B R Ambedkar College Prospectus||Download PDF|
To apply for admission the candidate will have to fill out the application form provided in the website of the college. While filling out the application form the candidate must make sure that the information and details provided by the candidate must be valid and correct or else the application form of the applicant will be cancelled. The merit list will be released after the process of the application ends. The candidates whose names are shortlisted in the merit list can go ahead with the admission procedures. Read here detailed notice on Ambedkar College Admission & Schedule for 11th Course Merit List Publishing Date for science, arts & commerce:
Fee structure for Nagpur Ambedkar College Admission:
- 1 Art – RS 540/-
- 2 Commerce (Aided ) – RS 540/-
- 3 Commerce (Unaided) – RS 5540/-
- 4 Co Commerce Marathi – RS 540/-
- 5 Science (Aided) -E RS 1020/-
- 6 Science (Unaided) – RS 6020/-
- 7 S Science (self finance) – Rs 6020/-
- 8 IT(commerce and Science) – RS 7000/-
- 9 Maths (commerce) – RS 7000/-
The merit list of the college will be prepared and released by the college. The Ambedkar College Wadala merit list will hold the names of the candidates who have been selected for admission. The candidates whose names are selected can apply for admission. The college will not hold any entrance exam for the admission process of the candidate so the merit list will be based on the marks of the candidate in the class XII board exams.
Required certificates for Admission in Nappur Ambedkar College
- Age proof of the candidate
- School certificates
- Admit card and mark sheet of class X and XII
- Caste certificate
- Character certificate
- PH certificate
- Signature & Photograph in scanned copy.
If you have any doubts related to Ambedkar College Nagpur Merit List 2022, comment below.