AP Nirudyoga Bruthi Scheme 2022 Apply Online: The Andhra Pradesh Govt has taken great initiative by introducing Yuva Nestham Sceme or Nirudyoga Bruthi or Unemployment allowance scheme that will provide financial assistance to the young minds of the state who are unemployed and struggling to stand in their career. The Andhra Pradesh Govt had launched the scheme under Mukhyamantri Yuva Nestham (MYN) that will be benefitted for more than 15 lakh youths of the state who are currently unemployed.
AP Nirudyoga Bruthi Scheme 2022: In a nutshell
|Name of the Scheme||AP Nirudyoga Bruthi Scheme|
|Alias||Mukhyamantri Yuvanestham (Andhra Pradesh)|
|Amount||Rs. 1000/- monthly|
|Mode of Payment||Online|
|Eligibility||Unemployed Graduated or Diploma holders aged between 22 to 35 Years|
Also Check – TS Sand Booking 2022.
Therefore the young generation of the AP State has now got a great chance to grave the opportunity provided by the state Govt to pursue any skill development course with the monthly allowance that they will receive under this scheme and get themselves employed and can take the responsibility of their family. To know more details regarding the AP Nirudyoga Bruthi scheme, its eligibility criteria, application process etc read the article below.
Andhra Pradesh Nirudyoga Bruthi Scheme Eligibility Criteria
All the candidates must have clear knowledge about the AP Nirudyoga Bruthi scheme eligibility criteria before applying for the scheme. Below we have discussed the eligibility criteria in detail. Following is the domicile criteria for AP Nirudyoga Bruthi Yojana –
- Applicants must be the permanent resident of the Andhra Pradesh state and they should have a domicile certificate issued by the competent authority under the state government.
- All the applicants must have a BPL ration card or white ration card.
Age Criteria for Nirudyoga Bruthi Scheme
The minimum age to apply for the scheme is 22 years and the maximum age is 35 years.
Qualification Requirement for AP Nirudyoga Bruthi Scheme
- Applicants must have completed their Graduation Degree or 2 year Diploma course to be eligible for this scheme.
- Applicants should not be working in any field.
- All the applicants must belong to poor family background or must be BPL category
- Applicants who family posses maximum of 5 acres of dry land and 2.5 acres will be able to apply for the scheme.
- Applicants must not posses any kind of 4 wheelers.
- Applicants should have aadhaar card linked with bank account.
- If applicants are under any kind of loan or getting any financial assistance above Rs.50,000/- under state Govt or central govt. then they will not be eligible for the scheme.
Other specifications for AP Nirudyoga Bruthi Scheme
- Applicants can also get Caste and community preference depending upon the rules and regulations of the government.
- If applicants are pursuing any formal education then they are not eligible.
- If the Applicants are self-employed then they are also ineligible.
- Applicants who are doing job in any private organizations are not eligible.
- If any applicant is disqualified from any State/Central Government job they cannot apply the scheme.
- If any applicant is charged with any criminal offence are ineligible to apply.
- Applicants should register under Praja Sadhikara Survey (PSS) and must have Biometric EKYC to apply the scheme.
How to apply for AP Nirudyoga Bruthi Online?
- At first visit the official website of the Yuva Nestham scheme. The direct link is given below.
- Then on the homepage click on the “Apply Now” button.
- After that register by providing Aadhar no and the captcha code and then click on the “Send OTP” option.
- Applicants will receive OTP in their registered mobile number and they need to enter the OTP in the given space.
- Now fill the application for carefully with correct information. In case of any wrong or misleading information the authority can reject the application form.
- Applicants need to upload the scanned copies of original documents.
- After all the details are entered and the all the documents are uploaded successfully candidates must review the form before final submission.
- If there is no mistake found then the candidates can submit the application form successfully by clicking the submit tab.
- After that applicants must keep a print out copy of the receipt and filled-in application form for future purposes.
Link to Download AP Nirudyoga Bruthi APP – Click Here.
For more updates on AP Nirudyoga Bruthi Registration 2022, keep visiting www.jobsandhan.com.