APRJC Counselling 2021: The Andhra Pradesh Residential Junior College Common Entrance Test commonly known as APRJC CET which was held in the month of June 2021, will soon declare the Counselling Dates for 2021 session For the total of 1149 seats available, the counselling should soon commence from July 2021. Counselling for all the groups and courses namely; MPC, EETI, BIPCC, CGD and CEC, will be conducted by the month end of June. For students from Andhra Pradesh the counselling will be held in boy’s high school at Old Best in Guntur. However, for the students belonging to the Rayalaseema region the location for APRJC counselling 2021 should be Crown Jubilee Degree College in Kurnool. Counselling for the degree colleges will begin from July 1st and should end by 3rd of July. The total number of seats available in the degree colleges would be 432.
APRJC CET 1st 2nd 3rd Online Counselling Schedule 2021 Important Dates
|APRJC Exam Date||June 2021|
|1st counselling Date||July 2021|
|2nd Counselling Date||July 2021|
|Documents Verification Date||July 2021|
|Seat Allotment Date||August 2021|
About APRJC CET Seat Allotment 2021
APRJC CET 2021 is the entrance test, results of which will get you through 14 Residential Junior Colleges in the state of Andhra Pradesh. You can also check the official website for further details through the link given @ aprs.cgg.gov.in. It should also be noted that 7 residential junior colleges in the state and 13 Mahatma Jyothibullah Residential Jr. Colleges will commence from the Inter-year. Albeit, degree courses will commence in AP Residential Degree College according to the schedule. Through the seat allotment process, the students confirm their seat as per college.
Step by Step Process for APRJC Counselling 2021
The procedure for APRJC Seat Allotment through counselling is as follows:
- In this phase students are asked to get themselves registered to the nearest available APRJC CET helpline centre.
- All the information provided by the candidate in their application form is verified with the original documents. 100% accuracy is expected. All the required documents have to be submitted within a given date, in the nearest helpline center, if not the candidate will be declared “Fail”.
- Candidates must note down important dates before appearing in the APRJC Online Counselling 2021.
- After the verification of documents, candidates will be assigned the login credentials. Students will have to use them to select the colleges of their choice according to their preferences. Colleges will be allotted to the candidates according to the ranks secured by them.
- If the Student has been granted a college he/she should pay the required fees within 15 days from the date of seat allotment. The candidate will be denied admission if he/she doesn’t follow the norms as mentioned.
Link for APRJC Counselling Online 2021 – Click Here.