Assam Ration Card List 2022 – Download New List of Assam PDS from fcsca.assam.gov.in
Ration card is a very important and legal document that every citizen must have especially for the economically weaker sections of the society. Citizens will get the Govt provided benefits through the ration cards. They will get food grains and other essential commodities in the discounted rate from the Govt.
Also Check – DTE Karnataka Results 2022.
Assam Ration Card List 2022
|Name of State||Assam|
|Scheme Name||Ration Card|
|Beneficiary Name Release Method||Through List|
|Mode of Download||Online|
|Toll Free Helpline||1967|
National Food Security Act & Assam PDS
Under the National Food Security act, 2013, the state Govt of Assam has issued the Ration Card for the residents of the Assam State under the Public Distribution Scheme (PDS). Before the year 2013 Assam had 3 types of Ration cards that were called as Family Identity Card. To know all the details regarding the application process of Assam ration card, its eligibility criteria, required documents etc go through the article below.
Download Assam Ration Card List Online
Under this scheme the Govt provides 8kgs of Ration every month to the Ration card holders of a family. Beneficiary got 5kg of ration under the Central Scheme as per National Security Act 2013 and remaining 3kg of ration is given to them under the State Scheme.
People belonging to the poor sections of the society that includes farmers and labourers comes etc under this scheme. Only the family whose annual income is within 1 Lakh Rs are eligible for this kind of Ration Card. People having this kind of ration card will get Ration at Rs 3/Kgs.
Link to Download Assam PDS Ration Card List – Click Here.
How to Check the Assam Ration Card List?
- Visit the portal link given above.
- Select your State’s Name, District’s Name, Taluka & FPS.
- Thereafter, click on the “View” button.
- After that, a list will be displayed on the screen.
- Now you can check your Ration Card Number & list.
Eligibility Criteria for Applying to Assam Ration Card
- Applicants must be the permanent residents of the Assam State.
- Applicants should not hold any other ration card from different state and in case they hold it they need to withdraw it.
- Only the applicant and their family members will be eligible for the ration card.
- If the candidate got married and is having their names in the family ration card, then they need to collect name deletion certificates from respective authorities.
Facts About the Assam Ration Card
This scheme is especially for the people living in the flood-prone and drought-affected areas or remote or difficult accessible hilly areas of the state. Govt has already included many people under this scheme.
Under the scheme the eligible women candidates belonging from the BPL category are given a free LPG connection. More than 1,43,035 families get benefitted from the scheme as they have got the LPG connection in absolutely free of cost.
The Oil Companies of the Assam State have introduced this scheme. This Scheme is also guided by the Food & Civil Supplies department of the Assam state. Thousands of poor families from the underprivileged areas have already enrolled under the scheme.
How to apply for PDS Ration Card Online?
- The applicants are first required to visit the respective FCS & Consumer Affairs Branch regarding the ration application procedure.
- Visit the PDS’s official portal www.pdsportal.nic.in.
- Now in the menu click the PDS Stake Holders then click In States and next click on “District Food and Supply Officer”.
- Thereafter, select “FPS Dealers”.
- Select the state and click on it.
- A new page will display, now choose the State, District and Block/Tehsil then click on view report.
- Now candidates need to find the “Department” menu.
- After that go to the concerned office to get the application form in order to apply for ration card.
- Enter all the details in application form with true information.
- Next attach the photocopies of the required original documents along with the application form and then submit it to the official authority.
- After that the authority verifies the details provided in the application form and after that they will give a receipt of the application to the applicant.
- If all the steps are done correctly and the officials find no mistake in the form then ration card will be send to the applicant by postal or the candidates can also collect it from the respective office.
For more latest updates on Assam Ration Card 2022 List, keep visiting www.pscwb.org.in.