Banglarbhumi Portal was launched in the year 2022 with the support of the NIC team of West Bengal. It was launched by the Ministry of Land Records under the Government of West Bengal. The main objective behind developing the portal was to facilitate digital delivery of the services meant for the citizens’ convenience.
What is Banglarbhumi Portal?
As you can already guess by the name, the website is meant for the citizens of West Bengal to avail land related information and services. One would be able to find detailed information about land/plots and khatian through this site. Information regarding the sale or purchase of land or property can also be obtained from the Banglarbhumi portal.
How Banglarbhumi Portal is helping to resolve Land Related Queries
The Banglarbhumi website saves a lot of money and time. Businessmen or entrepreneurs who are planning to set up any factory or industry can also find out information regarding the infrastructural availability of the site concerned. Earlier, people who needed any information about any land or property had to go to the government office concerned but now all the necessary details can be found online. One can check mutation documents and also take a printout if required. It, therefore, saves a lot of time and is very convenient as well.
How to Register at banglarbhumi.gov.in Portal?
If you need to check any information on the website, you need to be registered first. The procedure of registration for a new user is as follows:
- Firstly, you need to go to the official website of Banglar Bhumi i.e www.banglarbhumi.gov.in or Click Here.
- Click on the Signup option from the homepage.
- A page will appear with the registration form. Enter all the details as asked for.
- After filling up the form, enter a password of your choice and then enter the captcha code in the space provided.
- You will receive an OTP in the mobile number you entered in the form. Enter the OTP received on the space provided and then click on ‘Submit’.
Your registration process will be complete. Please note that you have to register only once. After that, you can simply log in.
Steps to Login at Banglarbhumi Portal
- Go to the official portal www.banglarbhumi.gov.in.
- Click on the “Citizen Services” tab on the homepage.
- Click on the citizen option from the page that opens.
- On the space provided, enter the username and password entered during registration.
- Fill in the captcha code carefully, in the space provided.
- Then click on the ‘Login’ button.
Your login on the Banglarbhumi portal will be done.
How to search Khatian & Plot Information on Banglarbhumi Website
One can search Land Khatian & Plot information through Banglarbhumi website. The process to land record through Khatian Number and Plot number is provided below:
Step 1: Open the https://banglarbhumi.gov.in/ website.
Step 2: Then, click on “Know your Property” on the navigation menu.
Step 3: Now, choose your district, block and mouza.
Step 4: After that, enter your Khatian Number if you want to do a “Search by Khatian” of your land. You need to choose the type of Khatian from the following options:
- Normal Khatian,
- Lease Khatian and
- FHTD Khatian.
In case if you want to search your land through Plot Number then choose “Search By Plot” and enter your LR Plot Number in the field as shown in the image below:
Step 5: Enter captcha code and click on “View” button.
If you want to find your Khatian Number or Plot Number, you can follow the same process given above.
Banglarbhumi Land ROR Application Process
- Go to the official Banglarbhumi portal and log in.
- Enter the OTP sent to the registered mobile number in the space provided and click on login.
- On the new page that opens up, go for the Land ROR Application under the Application tab.
- Click on submit button after entering the required details.
- You will then receive an application reference number that acts as your acknowledgement slip.
- After verification of the details, the ROR of the land concerned will be issued by the authority.
All the citizens of the state of West Bengal can use the Banglarbhumi website to verify their land rights and land records. Before buying land, it is very important to check the land records first. Therefore, land records are vital for both buyers and sellers of a land or property.
Banglarbhumi portal thus helps both the buyers and sellers of land or property in West Bengal. With the development of the portal, one can now find detailed information regarding a particular land from the comfort of their homes, at their convenience.
|Banglar bhumi Portal Link||Click Here|
|Search Plot & Khatian Information||Check Here|
|Query Search||Click here|