Begum Hazrat Mahal National Scholarship 2022: The Begum Hazrat Mahal Scholarship is a national scholarship scheme for girls from minority communities, which is launched at national level. The scholarship was also known as Maulana Azad Scholarship earlier. This scholarship attempts at recognizing, promoting and supporting girls from minority community who are unable to continue their education due to a lack of financial support.
Also Read – Maharashtra Scholarship 2022.
Begum Hazrat Mahal National Scholarship Application Form 2022
|Name of Authority||Maulana Azad Education Foundation|
|Ministry||Ministry of Minority Affairs, Government of India|
|Scheme Targeted Group||Minority Girls|
|Address||Maulana Azad Campus,Chelmsford Road, Opposite New Delhi Railway Reservation Centre. New Delhi 110 055|
Check here Aikyashree Scholarship 2022.
Begum Hazrat Mahal National Scholarship Stipend Money Amount
The scholarship offers economic assistance to minority students who financially unable to finish their education. The Scholarship will be provided for admission, course fees, tuition fees and a maintenance fee. The information of the amount of the scholarship is shown below –
Stipend Money Amount
Classes IX and X
Actual subject to a maximum ceiling of Rs.10000/- which will be released in two instalments of Rs. 5000/- each
Class XI and XII
Actual subject to a maximum ceiling of Rs.12000/- which will be released in two instalments of Rs. 6000/- each
Important Dates for Application Form Fill up 2022
Generally, this scheme is declared annually in the month of July and is completed in September. The following are the main schedules for the application for the Begum Hazrat Mahal National Scholarship.
|Start of online registration for scholarship applications||25th November,2022|
|Late date to submit online scholarship applications||30th November,2022|
Begum Hazrat Mahal National Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
If you have the following eligibility criteria, then you may enrol for the scholarship –
- The scholarship just applies to girls from the six communities of the minorities which are Muslims, Christians, Sikhs, Buddhists, Jain and Parsis. C
- lass 9 to 12 students are eligible for the scholarship and they will be able to apply for it.
- Apart from being qualified for the previous class, applicants have to achieve at least 50% marks or equal scores.
- The applicant’s annual household earnings shall not exceed 2 Lakhs.
How to Apply Online for Begum Hazrat Mahal National Scholarship
Follow the below mentioned steps to apply for the Scholarship form:
- At first Applicants must enroll their name with the “student registration form” in the MAEF Scholarship Portal.
- After filling up the registration form properly, the applicants have to submit the registration form.
- Then there will be given a link to download school verification form which must be verified by the applicant’s school Principal.
- Once the school verification form is verified, the verified form must be uploaded at the time of filling up the scholarship form.
- To complete the application, the candidates should login via the registered mobile phone number and date of birth.
- Students must provide their banking details, details of their marks, the employment and earnings details of their parents at the time of filling up the Begum Hazrat Mahal National Scholarship 2022 form.
- Finally submit the form.
- Aadhaar card
- School verification form
- Mark sheet
- Income certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Mark sheet
- Bank Passbook
- Passport Size Photo
- Passport size photograph
How Candidates will be selected for Begum Hazrat Mahal National Scholarship
The candidates are chosen according to their annual family revenue for Begum Hazrat Mahal scholarship. For the disbursement of the scholarship, applicants with a minimum mark of 50 % are selected based on the criteria of the lower income.
Begum Hazrat Mahal National Scholarship Renewal
As all courses, namely classes 9 to 12, are open to apply, no requests for renewal of Begum Hazrat will be submitted. To make use of the advantages of this minority Begum Hazrat Mahal National Scholarship, students must apply for each class once again.
|Apply Online||Click here|
|New Registration||Click Here|
|Application Status||Click here|
|Contact Us||Click Here|
For this the student has to go to the official website of Begum Hazrat Mahal Scholarship and click on the place of online application. The form has to be filled with the answers to all the questions asked there then click on the submit option and submit it online.
Application form fees are collected for this scholarship from June to July.If you want to submit the application form, you need to know the exact date. For this you need to visit our website regularly where you will know from the time of submission of application to the last date of submission of application.
Students of class IX to XII will be able to submit application for the scholarship. But it must be a minority community.
- Address- Maulana Azad Campus, Chelmsford Road, New Delhi-110055
- Phone number- 011-23583788
- Email ID- firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information on Begum Hazrat Mahal Scholarship 2022, comment below. We will help you by providing the correct and actual information.