Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited (BPCL) Petrol Pump Dealership Advertisement 2022 – Check Bharat Petroleum Petrol Pump Dealership Notification, Online Application Form, Dealership Cost & Investment, Eligibility Criteria for Setting up a BPCL Petrol Pump.
Given the constant increase in demand for vehicles, the petrol pump business in India is quite profitable. It can be easily said that the demand for petrol would not decrease shortly. This is because personal vehicles have started to become more of a necessity than a luxury. Bharat Petroleum is providing a great Business Opportunity to the young entrepreneurs for setting up petrol pumps in different Rural & Urban Areas.
भारत पेट्रोल पंप खोलने के लिए ऑनलाइन आवेदन किया जा सकता है। भारत पैट्रोलियम कॉरपोरेशन लिमिटेड (बीपीसीएल) समय-समय पर नोटिस जारी करता है। इस नोटिस के आधार पर आप लोग भारत पैट्रोल पंप डीलर चयन के लिए आवेदन कर सकते हैं। आवेदन करने का लिंक और नए नोटिस नीचे दिए गए हैं।
About Bharat Petrol Pump Franchise / Dealership
|Name of Oil Company||Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited (BPCL)|
|Business Opportunity Category||Petrol Pump|
|Type of Business||Dealership / Franchise / Land Lease for Oil Companies|
|Mode of Operation||COCO / Retail Outlet|
|Mode of Application form Opening BPCL Petrol Pump||Online|
|Official Website||www.petrolpumpdealerchayan.in www.bharatpetroleum.in|
|Indian Oil Petrol Pump Dealership Advertisement 2022||Check Here (NEW)|
|Advertisement Notification Release Date||Available Now for Various Locations|
Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited (BPCL) is one of the leading government-owned oil-producing companies in India. Due to excellent management, BPCL is now a very popular company and is highly profitable due to its brand value. Every year, both offline and online advertisements for dealerships are released. If you want to open a BPCL retail outlet, you need to be on the lookout for the advertisement and then apply accordingly.
BPCL Petrol Pump Dealership Investment & Cost
Setting up a Bharat petrol pump retail outlet requires the dealer to make some good initial investments. This includes the expenses for the land bought or taken on lease, setting up of the pump, operating expenses, license approval, and so on. However, in the long run, it proves to be extremely profitable.
So, how much money does it require to open a BPCL Petrol Pump? In short, the amount of money required to open and operate a petrol pump is around 25 Lakhs excluding the land cost.
As per BPCL 2018 Dealer Selection Guidelines, Minimum Fund of Rs. 25 lakh for Regular RO & Rs. 12 lakhs for Rural RO (in full or part) will be required to start a BPCL Petrol Pump in India. Read the official notification attachment:
Bharat Petroleum Dealership Eligibility Criteria:
- The applicant must be an Indian citizen. People belonging to any other nationality are not eligible for the dealership.
- In case he/she is an NRI, he/she has to have lived in India for at least the past 180 days.
- He/she must be more than 21 years but less than 55 years old except for Freedom Fighters under the CC2 category. Citizens outside this age range are not eligible for petrol pump dealerships.
- For setting up a BPCL petrol pump in rural areas, the applicant needs to have passed at least the 10th standard. For urban areas, the educational qualification required is the 12th standard.
- There should be a sufficient supply of electricity and water in the franchise.
- Moreover, Site Selection is most important in this business. Choose a good area where running a petrol pump would be profitable for you and for company also.
Documents required for BPCL petrol pump dealership:
- Residential certificate as address proof.
- Birth certificate or equivalent for proof of birth and as age proof.
- Land evaluation certificates.
- Marksheet of last qualifying examination (at least 10th for rural areas and 12th for urban areas).
- Copy of bank passbook, account statement and also deposit receipts.
- Copy of Demat statement.
Bharat Petrol Pump Dealership Application Process:
- First of all, you need to go to the official BPCL website. You can simply use this link for your convenience – www.petrolpumpdealerchayan.in.
- From the homepage, click on the ‘Register Now’ option.
- A page with the BPCL online registration form for that specific year will be displayed.
- Fill in all the details required and click on the “Generate OTP” button.
- Once the OTP is entered and verified, you can easily log in using the credentials entered earlier.
- After logging in successfully with your credentials, you will find the application form for the petrol pump dealership. You can use this link to download the pdf of the application form – Click Here to Download Application Form PDF.
- Enter all the details in the application form and submit it after paying the application fees.
What is the Application Fee for Applying to Dealership?
Here is the fee structure of application fees for Bharat Petrol Pump Dealership:
|Locations||For Regular ROs||For Rural ROs|
|Locations reserved for SC/ST category||Rs. 3,000||Rs. 2,500|
|Locations reserved for OBC category||Rs. 5,000||Rs. 4,000|
|Other Locations||Rs. 10,000||Rs. 8,000|
The application fee is non-refundable and can be submitted through Demand Draft or Online Payment.
Selection of Candidates for Dealership
Once you have submitted the dealership application, all you have to do is wait for the results. You can check the result from the official website itself. After dealership declaration, officials would come for a survey of the land owned/taken on lease for the outlet. Only then would you receive the dealership.
Make sure to choose the land wisely for the outlet. Your selection as a petrol pump dealer as well as the profit generated would depend largely on this factor.
|Apply Online for Petrol Pump||Click Here to Apply|
|Kisan Seva Kendra Petrol Pump||Check New Advertisements|
|Application Form||Click here|
|Dealer Owned Dealer Operated (DODO) Information Brochure||Download|
|Dealership Selection Results||Click here|
|Dealership Location||Check Here|
Notification Advertisement for New Bharat Petrol Pump Dealership Vacancy is expected to be released by the end of 2022 or in 2023.
Interested candidates can find the advertisement on www.petrolpumpdealerchayan.in.
The vacancy details can be found on the Petrol Pump Dealer Chayan Web portal or at BPCL official website.