Bihar Scholarship 2023: The state government of Bihar has introduced different kinds of scholarship schemes for the socially and economically backward students of Bihar. The purpose of launching various kinds of scholarships is to provide education to each and every student, especially the students who cannot continue their studies because of financial crises and are compelled to leave their studies in the middle of their path.
These scholarships will provide financial assistance to deserving students, allowing them to build a better future for themselves. In this article, we went over Bihar’s scholarship programs in depth, including the application process, eligibility criteria, and application status. Therefore, read the article below very carefully to know all the details regarding various Scholarship Schemes of the state.
Also Check – Snehapoorvam Scholarship 2023.
Table of Contents
Brief Information about Bihar Scholarship 2023
|Name of Scholarship||Bihar PMS Scholarship|
|Courses Eligible||10th, 12th, ITI, Diploma, Graduation, PG|
|Starting Date of Apply Online||05/11/2022|
|Last Date to Apply for Scholarship||05/12/2022|
Bihar Scholarship Amount
|Graduation / PG / ITI||Rs. 5,000/-|
|Engineering / medical / law / technical courses (Except Agriculture)||Rs. 15,000/-|
Bihar Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
- Only the students of Bihar State are Eligible to apply for the Bihar Scholarship.
- Only the students of Post-Matric class are eligible to apply for the scholarship.
- Applicants should be pursuing their education from a State or Central recognized Institutes.
- Only the students of BACKWARD class (SC/ST) community and EBC category can apply for the scheme.
- The annual income of the applicant’s family should not be more than 1.5 lakhs.
- The students who have completed any course with the scholarship money then he/she cannot apply for any other equivalent course.
- Only two male candidates from a family can apply for the scholarship.
- If the applicant is pursuing his/her studies under any other scholarship schemes then he/she will not be eligible for the Bihar Scholarship Scheme.
- Students who have completed any course in any subject and want to study the same course in different subject then he/she will not be eligible for the scholarship.
How to Apply for Bihar Scholarship Online?
- The direct link to apply for the Bihar Scholarship 2023 has been provided here.
- After entering the official site select the State schemes options visible under the Menu bar.
- Next choose your state.
- After that Bihar Scholarship application form will open.
- Now fill the application form correctly with all the necessary details.
- After that candidates are required to upload the necessary documents.
- Next click the submit tab.
- Bihar Scholarship 2023 application is done.
Post Matric Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
- Only the permanent residents of Bihar State can apply.
- Only the students of post-matric class can apply.
- Candidate must be pursuing a recognized course from a Central or State recognized institutes.
- Only the candidates belonging to SC or ST category can apply.
- The annual family income of the candidate should not be more than 2.5 lakhs.
Procedure for Applying to SC Post Matric Scholarship
- Go to the official portal of national scholarship.
- Then on the home page click on the state schemes options.
- Now click on the SC post-matric Bihar scholarship scheme option.
- The application form will open on the screen.
- Fill the form with required details.
- Next attach all the asked documents.
- Finally click the submit tab.
Kanya Utthan Yojana Scholarship
The beneficiary of this scholarship scheme is only the female students of Bihar State. This scheme is launched specially to promote higher education of girls in the State. The students under this scholarship scheme will be provided with Rs 25,000/- annually. Following are the eligibility criteria –
- Only the female students of Bihar State can apply for the scholarship.
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of the State.
- Only the students who are pursuing Graduation course are eligible to apply.
Bihar Scholarship Registration 2023
- Go to the official website of the Scholarship scheme.
- Then on the homepage click on the REGISTER link.
- Now register for the scholarship with the necessary details.
- After the registration is successfully completed candidates can login anytime using their credentials.
What is the Application Process of E-Kalyan Scholarship
- Go to the official website of E Kalyan.
- Then on the home page click the chief Minister Kanya Intermediate scheme.
- After LOGIN candidates need to click the APPLY NOW tab.
- The application form will open on the screen.
- Fill the Form with necessary details.
- Next upload all the necessary documents
- Finally click the SUBMIT tab.
- The chief Minister Kanya Intermediate scholarship application is done.
|Mobile Number||+91-8862998668, +91-9999597490|
|Official Portal Link||Click Here|
|Bihar E-Kalyan Scholarship||Click Here|