Birbhum Court Recruitment Exam Admit Card & Exam Date 2022: Birbhum District Court is going to announce the exam date for Steno, Clerk, on its Official website which will be available in an Online mode. Hall ticket is one of the important documents and it plays a vital role for candidates during their Examination. No any Candidates will be allowed to enter their Examination hall without their Valid Hall ticket and id proof. Candidates can download their Birbhum Court Exam Hall Ticket by applying their Username and password.
Also Read – Birbhum District Court Peon, LDC Syllabus 2022.
Birbhum District Court Peon Night Guard / LDC Recruitment 2022 Admit Card
Birbhum Court will release Peon / Night guard and LDC Recruitment Exam Admit Card 1 week before the Examination starts. All the participants should check and download their Admit card as soon as the Officials releases it. Also before appearing for the Examination, candidates must check their Exam Time table which provides them details like Exam date, time and venue.
|Name of an Organization||Birbhum District court|
|Posting Location||Birbhum, West Bengal, India|
|Examination type||Recruitment Exam|
|Selection process||Written test and Documents verification|
|Article for||Admit Card|
|Official portal||districts.ecourts.gov.in/birbhum and www.drcbirbhum2022.in|
Steps to Download drcbirbhum2022.in Birbhum District Court Exam Admit Card online?
- Firstly, visit Birbhum District court Official portal which is www.drcbirbhum2022.in.
- This will lead you to a Official Homepage of Birbhum District Court
- Click on the link “Birbhum Dist. Court Hall Ticket 2022”
- Enter your Application number and Date of Birth
- Finally your Birbhum Dist. Court Hall ticket will display on your screen
- Download and take a print out for further references.
Important Facts on DRC Birbhum 2022 Admit Card
- Candidates should download their Birbhum District court Recruitment Admit Card in a pdf format
- If there is any shortage of Information in an Admit card, Candidates should contact an Exam Authority for correction purpose.
- Candidates are expected to follow all the Rules and Regulations during their Examination
- No Electronic devices will be allowed inside the Exam Hall of District Court Birbhum LDC, Peon Recruitment.
Birbhum Court Peon Admit Card holds various information like Name of the Candidates, Examination centre, Father’s Name, signature of an Authority, Photograph and Signature of an Applicant. So, if you have any mistake in your admit card, then contact the authority. Comment below if you have any question.