BPSC 67th Syllabus 2022: Bihar Public Service Commission has released their 67th Competitive exam Syllabus on its Official website which will be available in an Online mode. Candidates those who are participating for the Examination need to download their Exam Syllabus from the link given below. The main motive of this examination is to recruit brilliant and talented candidates in different government services like Sub Division Officer, Rural Development officer and many more similar posts. Its extremely important for participants to download their Exam Syllabus in order to get some ideas about the Exam pattern and to qualify with best grades in their Examination.
Bihar Public Service Commission 67th Exam
|Name of an Organization||Bihar Public Service Commission|
|Name of an Examination||Combined Civil Service Preliminary|
|Category||BPSC 67th Syllabus|
|Selection mode||Prelims, Mains and Interview|
BPSC 67th Exam Pattern :
Bihar Public Service Commission 67th Examination will be divided into 3 category, such as Prelims, Mains and Interview. In order to get recruit for the service, candidates should clear all the examination stages successfully.
- Prelims – Question paper consist of Objective type question with a Time duration of 2 hours. Total marks for a paper is 150 points.
- Mains – Candidates should cover 4 papers with a time duration of 3 hours with Total 900 marks.
- Interview – after successfully completing Prelims and Mains exams, candidates should sit for a Interview which is a final test for recruitment. This interview carries 120 points.
Steps to download BPSC 67th Syllabus 2022:
- Firstly, visit BPSC Official website www.bpsc.bih.nic.in.
- Official page will display on your computer screen
- Click on a link “BPSC 67th Syllabus 2022”
- Enter your Username and password
- Click on the submit button
- Lastly, your BPSC 67th Syllabus will appear on your screen
- Download and save
BPSC 67th Prelims Interview 2022:
- Candidates after completing their Prelims and Mains examination successfully, they need to prepare for the Interview conducted by the Commission.
- Candidates should sit for an Interview, which will be done by the Board with the records of candidates career, Qualification, Interest, Hobbies and many more.
- The purpose of this Interview is to test the mental ability of Candidates by analysing whether they are suitable for this service or not.
- Apart from their Academic Studies, candidates should have a outer knowledge of world too, Examination Commission seek for General Knowledge within the participants. Candidates should be extremely aware of the situation as cases presently occurring in and outside our state.