Calcutta High Court PA / Stenographer Recruitment 2022: Calcutta HC will recruit 17 Posts of Stenographer & Personal Assistant (P.A) in Grade C Posts. Read the detailed eligibility criteria, Application Form Fill up Dates, Monthly Salary, Qualification Requirement, Important links etc about the Latest Calcutta High Court Jobs 2022.
Also Read – Latest WB Govt Jobs 2022.
Calcutta High Court P.A Stenographer Vacancy 2022
|Unreserved (Exempted Category)||3|
|Unreserved (PwD having Blindness/Low vision)||1|
|Scheduled Caste (Exempted Category||1|
|O.B.C. (A) (Exempted Category)||1|
Calcutta High Court PA / Stenographer Salary 2022
|Monthly Salary for Stenographer / P.A||Rs. 28,900 – 74,500/- with Minimum Pay of Rs. 32,500/-|
|Pay Level||Pay Matrix Level 09 (Grade C)|
Calcutta High Court Stenographer Jobs Eligibility Criteria:
|Educational Qualification Required||Higher Secondary (Class 12th) Pass|
|Shorthand / Type Writing Speed||Speed in Shorthand and Type writing @ 120 w.p.m. and 30b w.p.m. respectively.|
|Computer Knowledge||Knowledge in basic computer application.|
Age Limit for PA / Steno Recruitment in Calcutta HC
|Lower Age||18 Years|
|Upper Age||32 Years|
Important Note About Age Criteria:
- Age will be calculated as on 1st January 2022.
- Maximum age limit is relaxable by 5 years in case of S.C. and S.T. candidates.
- For PwD candidates, the upper age limit is relaxable upto 45 years.
- Age as verified as in the 10th or Madhyamik Exam.
Calcutta High Court Stenograph Application Fee
|UR & OBC||Rs. 800/-|
|S.C./S.T. of West Bengal candidates only||Rs. 300/-|
Mode of Payment of Fee:
Application Fee should be sent only by Indian Postal Order which must be purchased on a date after publication of this advertisement.
It should be drawn in favour of –
“The Registrar General, High Court, Calcutta, and payable at G.P.O. at Calcutta.“
Application Form Fill up Dates
|Last Date of receiving hard copy of application form||12th April, 2022 (Tuesday)|
Calcutta High Court Personal Assistant / Stenographer Notification 2022: Important Links
|PA / Steno Advertisement Notification (1582 – RG)||Download|
|Official Website of Calcutta High Court||www.calcuttahighcourt.gov.in|
|Application Form||Hand Written / Typed|
|Admit Card||Check Here|
Calcutta High Court PA / Steno Application Form 2022:
Candidates need to submit hand-written or typed applications on plain paper of legal size (8.5” x 14”) with following particulars:
- 1) Full name of the candidate (in capital),
- 2) Father’s / Husband’s Name,
- 3) Category,
- 4) Date of Birth,
- 5) Actual age as on 01.01.2022,
- 6) Address,
- 7) Telephone / Mobile number,
- 8) E-mail id,
- 9) Educational Qualification,
- 10) Other Qualification,
- 11) Knowledge in Computer,
- 12) Speed in Shorthand and Typewriting,
- 13) Category of candidate,
- 14) Whether belongs to Exempted category
- 15) Present employment status, if any,
- 16) Nationality,
- 17) Details of depositing application fees i.e. Indian Postal Order No., Date and Amount.
- 18) Full signature of the candidate with date.
Address to Send the Application Form:
The Registrar General,
High Court, Calcutta.
If you have any queries about the latest Calcutta High Court Recruitment 2022, then comment below. We will try to resolve your questions as soon as possible.