Dabur Distributorship Business in India 2024: Dabur Limited is one of the major prime FMCG companies in India which has a huge distribution network all over the country. The company is popular for its special Ayurvedic manufacturing products. It deals with different Ayurveda product care like skin, hair, food, and health. In this post, we have given detailed information on how to take Dabur products Distributorship, Application Form, Contact Numbers of the Regional Sales Manager and how to contact them etc.
You may also be interested in Hindustan Unilever Distributorship – Check Details
Table of Contents
About Dabur Limited Distributorship Business
|Name of the Company
|Type of Business
|Distribution (Franchise / Dealership)
|Minimum Investment Required
The company originated by Dr. S. K. Burman in Kolkata. The headquarters of this multinational company is situated in Ghaziabad and built its frame. With many years of experience, Dabur Ltd became one of the most trusted Ayurveda companies. This company’s products are available in over 60 countries, and the company is looking to hire more distributors to sell its products. People who are interested in taking the distributorship of Dabur Ltd can communicate with the higher authority of the company.
Estimations of cost for Dabur distributorship
A person needs a minimum 2 lakh of amount for taking a distributorship of Dabur. Although, the cost of Dabur products differs from their ranges, quality, and types.
There are many different types of Dabur products manufactured. So, the cost of the distributorship depends on the products you choose to supply.
Moreover, for taking a distributorship you have to invest your money in a location and on expenses that will be incurred during the distribution process.
A warehouse is a must need for storing goods with safety and caution. The cost of procuring an Warehouse is excluded here.
Requirement for taking a Dabur Distributorship
A person who has some experience in the field of business is eligible to take distributorship of Dabur Ltd. The company first shortlists the candidates who have applied for it through the application.
Then they select a candidate who has maximum experience in the business. So, if you are already running your own business then your chances of getting this distributorship are more.
Why Dabur distributorship is best for you?
There are many ample reasons that Dabur distributorship is best for you. Here are some of it:
- India’s most trustworthy and largest Ayurveda health care company.
- It is one of the most profitable companies which gives benefits to all its distributors.
- This company not only sells its products in India but also it is accessible worldwide.
- This company also provides a variety of products range for its distributors. According to your budget range, you can easily choose the product of your choice.
- After taking the Dabur distributorship, a constant cash flow will remain in your shop.
- Easy to get selected for distributorship.
How to apply for Dabur Distributorship?
With the development in technology, now it’s easy for you to apply for Distributorship. You just have to follow a few steps to submit the dealership application form in online mode:
- Step 1: Go to the official website of Dabur Ltd company.
- Step 2: Then click on the button visible on the top side of the page.
- Step 3: After clicking on the button, you will get two options to choose from. Select accordingly as per your interest.
- Step 4: A form will appear on your page. Fill in the required details to complete the form.
- Step 5: Choose the given product you want for distributorship.
- Step 6: Then click on the ‘Submit’ button. After that wait for a few days to get any reply from the company. The company will contact you through email and will help you in starting up your business.
Dabur Dealership Business – Contact Details
|Toll Free Number
|Head Office Address
|8/3, Asaf Ali Road, New Delhi-110002
|Dabur Distributor / Stockists Application Form
|Click Here to Apply Online
|Official Website of Dabur Limited
|Hindustan Unilever (HUL) Distributorship – How to get
|Other Business Ideas