DEE Assam Recruitment 2023 – LP UP Teacher Vacancy, Online Apply Link, Download PDF Notification Advertisement: Directorate of Elementary Education (DEE) has issued recruitment notification for Lower Primary (LP) & Upper Primary (UP) School Teachers. The DEE Assam Online Application Form 2023 can be filled up through the official website www.dee.assam.gov.in. Read more about DEE Assam Vacancy 2023, District Wise List, Eligibility Criteria Online Apply Link etc below.
ALSO READ – Delhi Public School Teacher Recruitment 2023.
Latest Update – DEE Assam Teacher Recruitment Notification will be published soon. The direct link to download the official advertisement notification will be updated in the article below:
Table of Contents
DEE Assam Teacher Recruitment 2023 Notification
|Name of the Recruitment Organization
|Directorate of Elementary Education (DEE)
|LP, UP Teachers
|To be announced
|Mode of Applying
Department of Elementary Education (DEE), Assam will issue a recruitment notification for LP, UP Teachers for the year 2023. The detailed advertisement release date will be announced. After the application form fill up starts, you will be able to submit online form against Assam LP UP Teacher vacancy 2023.
DEE Assam Teacher Eligibility Criteria
|Assistant Teacher for Lower Primary School
|a) Senior Secondary with at least 50% / 45% marks with D.El.Ed OR Senior Secondary with at least 50% marks and B.El.Ed. OR Senior Secondary with at least 50% marks and D.Ed AND
b) Passed in ATET/CTET for LPS
|Assistant Teacher in Upper Primary School
|Graduation with D.El.Ed / B.Ed. / D.Ed (Special Education) or B. Ed. (Special Education) and passed in ATET/ CTET for UPS
|Science Teacher in Upper Primary Schools
|B. Sc. with D.El.Ed / B. Ed. / D. Ed. (Special Education) or B.Ed. (Special Education) and passed
in ATET / CTET for Upper Primary Schools in Science and Mathematics.
Age will be calculated as on for 01/01/2023.
Relaxation will be given as per the following rules:
|OBC / MOBC
|SC / ST (P) / ST (H)
|Persons with Disability (PwD)
DEE Assam Merit List 2023
Latest Update on 3rd May 2023: DEE Assam has published Provisional Merit List of Assistant Teacher, Science Teacher in UP, LP Schools in Assam district wise. Read the official notice below:
Here are the links to download the merit lists:
|LP School Teacher Merit List
|UP School Teacher Merit List
How to Apply Online for Assam LP UP Teacher Recruitment @ dee.assam.gov.in?
The application process for DEE Assam LP UP Teacher Recruitment is entirely online, and the steps to apply online are given below:
- Visit the official website of DEE Assam that is dee.assam.gov.in and click on the “Recruitment” tab.
- In the next step, look for the notification of the LP UP Teacher Recruitment and click on it to open the application form.
- After that, fill in all the required details in the application form, such as personal details, educational qualifications, work experience, and contact information.
- Upload the scanned copies of your passport-sized photograph and signature as per the specified format.
- Pay the application fee online through the available payment methods.
- Now, review all the details you have entered and click on the submit button.
- After submitting the application form, take a printout of the confirmation page for future reference.
Documents Required to Submit During Online Application Form Fill up
Online application form must accompany the following:
- Passport Size Photograph.
- HSLC Admit Card.
- HSSLC Mark-sheet and Certificate.
- Degree Mark-sheet and Certificate.
- Any other Mark-sheet and Certificate of higher education.
- DElEd/ BEd Marksheet (1st Year & 2nd Year) and Certificate.
- Caste Certificate (in case of SC/ ST(P)/ST(H)/OBC/MOBC).
- Document in support of Permanent Resident of Assam.
- Certificate NCC (Only B or C Category only), Sports & Cultural.
- Certificate and Mark sheet of ATET/CTET.
- Candidates with disabilities will have to enclose certificates of disabilities.
- Certificate of Ex-servicemen issued by the Director, Sainik Welfare Board.
- Scanned Signature.
|Merit List Download Notice
|Click Here to Download
|Regular Teacher Recruitment in LP Schools under DEE, Assam Advertisement
|Regular Teacher Recruitment in UP Schools under DEE, Assam Advertisement
The total number of vacant positions for this year has not been yet declared by the Assam Department of Elementary Education (DEE). However, it is expected that, around 50,000 teachers will be recruited in 2023.
The applicants will have to qualify the Assam TET for Lower Primary & Upper Primary.
The Assam Teacher Recruitment form fill up can be done at www.dee.assam.gov.in.