DIDI KE BOLO Phone Number: The State Government of West Bengal has introduced an online portal named as Didi Ke Bolo Portal in order to simplify the procedure of addressing the problems of the citizens of West Bengal directly to the state Government. Didi Ke Bolo Portal is becoming very popular and very beneficial among the people of West Bengal.
পশ্চিমবঙ্গের মাননীয় মুখ্যমন্ত্রী দিদিকে বল প্রকল্প চালু করেছেন। দিদিকে বলো প্রকল্প অনুযায়ী সরকার একটি মোবাইল নম্বর ঘোষণা করেছে। এই নম্বরে যোগাযোগ করে আপনি আপনার শহর, গ্রামের প্রশাসনের সমস্ত সুবিধা এবং অসুবিধার কথা জানাতে পারবেন।
This Article has covered all the information regarding the portal such as the Complaints Register, Contact Details, Whatsapp Number, Phone Number of the Portal. Therefore people who are in search for any kind of information regarding the portal must go through the Article attentively.
Also Read – WB Employment Bank 2022 Registration, List দেখুন.
Didi Ke Bolo Portal Kya Hai?
The Chief Minister of West Bengal Smt. Mamata Banerjee has introduced this Didi Ke Bolo Phone Number with the purpose of listening all the complaints and problems faced by the people of West Bengal. This Portal is surely going to bridge the gap between the Government and the Citizens of the State. People will also feel connected and will develop a bond of trust with the Government.
What is the Phone Number of Didi Ke Bolo Portal?
The official helpline number is 9137091370.
How the DidikeBolo.com Portal Works?
The Govt has assigned more than 250 members who work as a Team in order to receive the calls of the people coming from the various places of West Bengal. Therefore all the residents of West Bengal can call on the Toll-free Number to convey their problems or complaints. The team will enquire all the necessary information from the caller in order to solve the problem at the earliest. People can also visit didikebolo.com page to tell their problems directly to the CM. This process is also comparatively faster and convincing.
Facts About the Portal
- To register the problems or complaints of the people of west Bengal state people can visit the official website didikebolo.com.
- People can also register their problems through the State help line number which is already mentioned above.
- TMC has undertaken the task of campaigning of the program.
- Now the people of West Bengal can reach directly to the Govt which is a very impressive initiative taken by the Govt.
- This campaign of Didi Ke Bolo Program also ensure that the TMC party leaders travels the various parts of West Bengal for the next 3 months to learn the problems of the common man from the roots.
- This Portal will not only connect the Govt with the People but will also lower the corruption level.
- Common people, villagers, farmers, labors and the people of the backward status will be much benefited from this initiative.
- There is no limitation or restriction in the number of contacts. Which means people can call or register their problems as many times as they need.
- One of the best things is that people don’t need to travel anywhere to convey their problems.
- This portal is bound to solve the problems of the people in time.
- The toll-free number is 9137091370.
How to register complaints at Didi Ke Bolo Portal?
- At first visit the official website of the program www.didikebolo.com.
- The Home Page will appear in the screen.
- Now you can see an application form in the home-screen.
- Now fill the application form with all the necessary details such as Name, Ph No, WhatsApp No, Age, Gender etc.
- After filling the form click on the Submit Button.
- A Reference No of the application will be generated.
- Applicant needs to keep the reference no intact for future references.
- This is the complete procedure of registering your complaints or problems or any kind of suggestions directly to the CM of the State.
Official Website to Register Complaints at Didi Ke Bolo portal – Click Here.
We hope that we have provide you all the information about Didi Ke Bolo Portal through this article. But in case you are still facing any issue or problem you can call the Toll Free No 9137091370 of Didi Ke Bolo Portal to register your problem.