DTU Date Sheet 2020: The timetable is available on the official website of the Delhi Technological University. The routine can be inspected on the official webpage by students interested in participating the DTU Examination 2020. The DTU UG Exam Schedule 2020 is available in PDF format.
The DTU Exam Programme 2020 is presented by the DTU officials at www.dtu.ac.in. The DTU 1st Semester Exam Date 2020 can also be checked in this article by the candidates through the following direct link. For more information, scroll the page down.
DTU 1st 2nd 3rd 4th 5th 6th 7th 8th Semester Exam Time Table 2020 Download @ dtu.ac.in
The DTU Exam Time Table 2020 will be provided to all attending students by Delhi Technological University. Students from Delhi Technological University can download their Exam Time Table 2020 at the university’s official website. On their official website, the DTU Date Sheet 2020 will soon be published. A direct link will be provided in this article to download the DTU Exam Routine 2020. For more information on the 2020 Delhi Technological University Time Table, please visit the official portal of on a regular basis.
DTU 1st 2nd 3rd Year Semester Exam Dates 2020 Download Step
Click on the link given to verify the DTU Date Sheet 2020t. A separate tab will display the timetable file. After that just follow these below mentioned steps to download the DTU 5th Semester Exam Time Table 2020:
- At first go to the official website of Delhi Technological University at dtu.ac.in
- Now look for ‘Examination & Result’ under ‘Web Resources’
- By clicking on ‘Examination & Result, DTU Examination section will be on your screen.
- Next click on DTU Date Sheet 2020.
- Check the DTU 6th Semester Exam Schedule 2020 and save the same.
- Take a print out copy for further use.
DTU Exam Time Table Most Important Info 2020
The students must remember certain important instructions which must be followed during the exam:
- Candidates must attend 30 minutes before the examination starts.
- The students must take Admit Card along with the Photo Id to the Examination Hall.
- No electronic devices are allowed inside the exam hall.
- The participants must obey the invigilator’s instructions.
- Avoid all kinds of violence in the examination room. If a student is found to be abused, the student will not proceed the examination further.