Government of West Bengal has launched a scheme called Duare Ration. Government has already launched Duare Sarkar camp all over West Bengal for the citizen in order for them to apply for different scheme organized by West Bengal Government.
Also Read – Duare Sarkar Camp Date List 2023.
Table of Contents
About Duare Ration
Recently West Bengal has launched Duare Ration Scgeme which provides door to door delivery of ration for the citizen. In order to apply for Ration Card one must provide required documents and submit it along with other formalities during Duare Sarkar camp. Here we have provided detailed information and latest news regarding various Schemes provided by West Bengal Govt.
West Bengal Duare Ration Prakalpa: Summary
|Name of the scheme||Duare Ration|
|Beneficiaries||Residents of West Bengal|
|Launched by||Mamata Banerjee, CM, Government of West Bengal|
|Motive||Door to door ration delivery|
|Application mode||Offline / Online|
According to our Honorable Chief Minister Mamta Banerjee each Ration dealer will get a amount of Rs 1lakh in order to buy a delivery vehicle in order to distribute Ration for the citizen. Chief minister also gave an instruction for Ration dealers to hire a staff to make this plan even more successful.
Important information about West Bengal Duare Ration 2023:
As we all know that Government of West Bengal has came up with a new scheme called Duare ration where such facilities like door to door ration delivery service will be provided for the West Bengal citizen. Department of Food and Supplies has ordered ration dealers to divide people into several group while distributing ration. The ration will be distributed on a immobile date which is on the last day of week.
How to apply for West Bengal Duare Ration 2023?
- Firstly, applicant need to be present on a Duare Sarkar camp on the given date
- Applicant need fill up the Duare Ration form with valid details
- Its important for applicant to attach their required documents with their Duare ration form
- Submit your Ration Card form along with Documents.
- You will receive your Ration Card after a month or two.
Types of Duare Sarkar Ration Card:
- Antyodaya Anna Yojana: Antyodaya Anna Yojana provides Ration to citizen those who belong from poor and incapable family. People will be divided on the basis of survey done by the Government, according to survey those who falls under poor family background will be given ration which is highly cheap and affordable. Government will provide 35kg of ration Rs.3 per kg of rice and Rs. 2 per kg of wheat.
- Priority household: This category of people will get 5kg of wheat and flour for each member of the family. Priority household ration card will be given to those citizen who comes under eligibility criteria made by the Government of West Bengal.
- Rajya Khadya Suraksha Yojana I: Rajya Khadya Suraksha Yojana is a type of Ration card for the citizen of West Bengal where beneficiaries will be provided with subsidized of Ration which will be available on fair price shop at Rs 2 per kg of wheat and rice.
- Rajya Khadya Suraksha Yojana II: Rajya Khadya Suraksha Yojana II is a type of ration card which will be given to those citizen who come above poverty line. Citizen who comes under Rajya Khadya Suraksha Yojana II will be provided with Wheat Rs 9 per kg and Rice Rs 12 per kg.
Benefits of West Bengal Duare Ration
- West Bengal Government has launched a new plan called Duare ration where citizen will be provided Home delivery ration.
- Department of Food and supplies gave an order to Ration dealers to split beneficiaries into 16 group and ration supplies will be on a fixed day.
- Antyodaya Anna Yojana and Priority household will also get a Ration Benefits.
- People who have missed their ration on a given date can go and collect it from their Ration shop.
Eligibility criteria and Important Documents
In order to get a benefit of WB Duare Ration one must be a permanent residence of West Bengal. While applying for Different types of ration card one must provide their Original and Valid documents like –
- Aadhar card,
- Voter id card,
- Birth certificate.
- Income certificate
- Passport size photo
- Mobile number of the applicant.
If you have any questions related to the Duare Ration Scheme then comment below.