West Bengal Employment Exchange Card 2024 – How to Apply Online, Registration Process, Online Form Link, Renewal: WB Employment Exchange provides career opportunity to job seekers according to their qualifications and degree they have. The State Directorate of State provides this opportunity to the people of their state. Here in this post, we are going to tell you about How to Apply for Employment Exchange Card Online, Its Renewal, Online Registration and all other details.
পশ্চিমবঙ্গে এমপ্লয়মেন্ট এক্সচেঞ্জ কার্ড তৈরি করতে হলে অনলাইনে আবেদন করতে হয় www.emplotmentbankwb.gov.in ওয়েবসাইটের মাধ্যমে। পশ্চিমবঙ্গ সরকারের এই পোর্টাল এর মাধ্যমে আপনারা নতুন এক্সচেঞ্জ কার্ডের জন্য আবেদন করতে পারবেন, এক্সচেঞ্জ কার্ড রিনিউয়াল এবং আবেদনপত্রের স্ট্যাটাস চেক করতে পারবেন। এক্সচেঞ্জ কার্ড এর জন্য কিভাবে আবেদন করবেন তার সম্পূর্ণ পদ্ধতি নিচে দেওয়া হল।
Table of Contents
WB Employment Exchange Card; Summary
|Name of the Scheme
|Employment Exchange Card
|Labour Dept. & Information Technology Dept, Govt of WB
|How to Apply for Card
The interested job seekers have to fill out the registration form that is available both online and offline. Along with the WB Employment Exchange Card Form, the candidates have to provide all essential documents for applying online for the card. Hence if you are qualified enough to do a job but not getting any, then register in the employment exchange center and get the opportunity to get the job according to your qualification.
Along with the job, the candidates will get career guidance also. It will help in choosing the career path and getting a more suitable job for the candidates.
Benefits of Employment Exchange Card
The employment exchange will provide several services. If any job seeker has employment exchange card, they will get following benefits:
- The main motive of the Exchange card is to provide job assistance to those who have qualifications and wants to jobs accordingly.
- Along with the job, the candidates will get the opportunity to get vocational guidance for their career and self-employment through Employment exchange.
- When the candidates registered themselves in the employment exchange, their application form is forwarded to the higher authority looking over the matter.
- Helps to get a job according to one qualification and knowledge.
- Benefit for both employers and job seekers.
How to Apply For Employment Exchange Card – Online Registration Process
For registering an employment exchange the candidates have to follow certain steps. They are as follows:
- Step 1: in the first step, visit the official site of the employment exchange of the state you live.
- Step 2: The home page will appear on your screen. You have to find the candidate’s corner and look for the registration link.
- Step 3: after clicking on the link, you will get redirected to the new page of the website.
- Step 4: Then, choose your district name.
- Step 5: in case you will get 2 cards in the same district, choose the nearby of your place.
- Step 6: now select a date for your registration.
- Step 7: enter your basic information like name, DOB, mother, father/husband name, Aadhar card, etc.
- Step 8: Once you filled in all such information, the verification code will come in your registered mobile number. Submit it.
- Step 9: When your registration will get accepted you will receive one unique number. Show that number during the verification of documents.
Here is a sample application form Job Seeker’s new enrolment:
Employment Exchange Card Renewal
It is very much necessary to renew your exchange card. This will increase the validity period of West Bengal Employment Exchange Card. Without renewal, your exchange card will have no value.
Process of Renewal:
For the renewal of your employment exchange card, you need to follow the below procedure. They are as follows:
- Step 1: visit the official site of the employment exchange of your state (For Example, visit www.employmentbankwb.gov.in)
- Step 2: in the home page, the candidate’s corner will appear on your screen. In that section, the renewal link is given click on it.
- Step 3: once you click on the link, you need to submit certain details like the district you have applied for, registration number, date of birth name, etc.
- Step 4: a verification code will appear on your screen. Once you submit it your card renewal will be done.
- Step 5: Your employment exchange card will be updated within the given period. You will receive a print out of the card thereafter.
|Employment Exchange Card Online Apply
|Click Here for New Enrolment
|Renewal Link (Login)
|Track Application Status
If you have further question on West Bengal Exchange Card, then comment below.