FAEA Scholarship 2022: Foundation for Academic Excellence and Access (FAEA) is offering the college students with scholarships for the academic session year of 2022/23. The FAEA Scholarship to the talented students who belongs economically weaker background. The UG-students of Arts,Commerce, Science, Medical, Engineering and other Technical and Professional Course will be able to apply for this scheme.
All the necessary information regarding FAEA Scholarship 2022 such as Application Process, Eligibility Criteria, and Selection Process are discussed in this article properly. The readers are suggested to go through the entire article and collect the information regarding the Scholarship.
About FAEA Scholarship 2022
|Name Of the Scholarship||FAEA Scholarship|
|Name of the Foundation||Foundation for Academic Excellence and Access|
|Short Name of the Foundation||FAEA|
|Application Last Date||Will be updated soon|
|Last Date of Application||Yet Not Published|
Check here for Begum Hazrat Mahal National Scholarship 2022.
FAEA Scholarship Eligibility Criteria 2022
Any applicant who are willing to apply for Scholarship must know the eligibility criteria before applying. Only those applicants will get the Scholarship who will be able to fulfil the eligibility criteria. Eligibility Criteria for FAEA Scholarship 2022 are provided below –
- Only 12th pass students are able to apply for the scholarship.
- The applicants need to be admitted in the 1st Year UG Course.
- The Scholarship will be provided to those applicants only who are in Arts, Commerce, Science, Medical, Engineering or any other Technical and Professional Course.
- The need cum merit-based financial grants FAEA Scholarship is also available for the students who belongs General Category.
- The General Category students who got more than 90% of marks in HS.
- Students from deprived socially and economically (SC / ST / BPL category).
- To qualify for the Scholarship, an applicant must be a permanent Indian citizen.
FAEA Scholarship Selection Process
- Firstly, the applicants are initially selected in accordance with their registered application forms. In the metropolitan city of India shortlisted candidates would be asked to come for interviews.
- Then, the list of applicants for FAEA Scholarship for the year 2022 will be released following finishing of the interviews by Foundation for Academic Excellence and Access.
FAEA Scholarship Stipend Amount
Applicants who have been chosen for 2022 Scholarship are funded by any College / University / Institute in India to continue their BA in 2022.
The FAEA Scholarship 2022 involves registration fees, rental or hostel fees and other allowances for the transport, apparel and books in accordance with the norms of the Foundation. Students are awarded the Scholarship for a total of 5 years. The students must know that they have to renew the the Scholarship every year.
How to Apply Online for www.faeaindia.org Scholarship Online
Follow these simple steps to apply for the FAEA Scholarship 2022 –
- At first the students must register on the FAEA Scholarship Application Portal which is www.faeaindia.org.
- Then fill in the Application Form with required details and save the data.
- Now the applicants need to upload his/her scanned photograph and signature.
- Read all the details and press the SUBMIT.
- After submission of the form, take the Acknowledgement page and print it out for further purpose.
First download the application form and fill in the required information in the application form. Then send the completed application form to the address of the officer before FAEA Scholarship 2022 the last date of submission of application form. If you do not know the address of your officer, then read our article carefully, we have given the address of the officer there.
Link to Apply Online for the Scholarship – Click Here.
Foundation for Academic Excellence and Access (FAEA)
C-25, Qutab Institutional Area
New Mehrauli Road
New Delhi – 110 016.
Phone: +91 11 4168 9133
For more information regarding the FAEA Scholarship 2022, keep visiting www.jobsandhan.com.