Falakata College Merit List 2021 can shortly be checked by applicants who have filled out and submitted their Falakata admission form 2021 on the official web portal. The candidate must be included in the merit list to obtain admission to Falakata College. The Merit List 2021of Falakata College is accessible on the official website. Check the full article for more detail on the 2021 College Merit List of Falakata College.
Falakata College BA BSc BCom Merit List 2021
Search on the official website of the Falakata College to see the Falakata College Merit List 2021. The Falakata College Merit List 2021 reveals the list of applicants qualified to perform the future admission process. It is important to provide accurate details of the marks during the time the application form is submitted. The list of merit will also reflect the names of the candidates and the results on which the counselling process is based. Here on the basis of the Provisional Falakata College Merit List 2021, applicants will be selected for document validation and admission.
How to download Falakata College 1st Year Merit List 2021
For the ease of the candidates, we have provided here the process of downloading Falakata College Merit List 2021. To download the merit list from the official website of Falakata College, we have given detailed instructions below. The applicants are suggested to follow the instructions correctly to check the merit list.
- First of all, the candidates need to check the official admission page of Falakata College which is www.admissionfalakatacollege.org.in. Or candidates can directly visit the page via the direct link given in this article.
- Next look for the event section available on the left side of the homepage.
- Once the Merit List link is found, click on it.
- After clicking on that link, you will be redirected to the Merit List page.
- Thereafter, check the merit list you wanted to check.
- Make a printout copy of the merit list for further use.
Falakata College 1st 2nd 3rd Counselling list 2021
Once the merit list publication is done, the college authority will conduct the counselling process for the merit-listed candidates for final seat allocation. The documents of the selected candidates will be verified during the counselling procedure. When all this procedure is completed, the individual candidate will get his/her desired course.
List of Documents Required for Documents Verification
At the time of document verification, the candidates must bring some important documents at the counselling venue. We have mentioned those documents below:
- Madhyamik Admit Card
- HS and Madhyamik Marcksheet
- Application Fee Receipt
- Caste Certificate
- Physical Handicapped Certificate, if any.
- Character Certificate/School leaving Certificate