Free Scooty Yojana 2023 in various states: The free scooty scheme has been launched by the Indian government. Interested people can get the online form of free scooty scheme on the official portal. State Governments have began to fulfil the commitments by beginning this free scooty scheme. Under this scheme, the government will distribute free scooties to meritorious Girl learners. All PG and Inter students are competent to apply for this free Two Wheeler scheme. Here is everything you need to know about this scheme including what is Free scooty yojana, how to apply for this scheme, what are the benefits of this scheme etc.
Also Read – Assam AHSEC HS Scooty Merit List 2023.
Table of Contents
What is the Free Scooty Scheme? Brief Information
|Name of the Scheme
|Free Scooty Yojana
|Various State Governments
|Students who pass minimum cut off in Class 12th
|Respective state government’s official website
|Mode of Applying
|Based on Academic Score
The state governments in various States in India have introduced this new scheme where the government will give free scooty to deserving girl candidates. For example, the government of UP, directed by the CM Yogi Adityanath, started carrying out his promises by introducing the Rani Laxmi Bai Yojana. All the PG and Inter students are eligible for this scheme. If you are interested and eligible for this scheme, you can apply for the scheme by filling up the online form for a free scooty to travel to institute or college daily.
Benefits of Free Two Wheeler Scheme:
- As per this free scooty yojana, the students will be provided with scooties at free of cost.
- Students will be given a choice to select from the variant of scooty either electrical or petrol.
- This scheme of providing free scooty can be aided for the travel. Students can effortlessly travel to their college.
- Under this free scooty yojana, the applicant also can take the education loan of around 50 thousand to 55 thousand.
- The candidates will be provided study materials, and uniforms by the government.
- The government provides this free scooty to those students who are qualified with good marks in their educational session.
Application Form for Free Scooty Yojana
Even though, any announcement has been made regarding the free scooty scheme online form, it is suggested to fill up the form as soon as possible. But before that confirm if you are eligible for the scheme or not. Also, because this scheme is also called the Rani Laxmi Bai Yojana, only girl candidates are able to register and participate.
You can collect the free scooty yojana form 2023 from any Collectorate, urban regional bodies offices, or block office. Also, you can save the form from the official portal of this scheme. You won’t have to pay any application fee for this scheme. You have to fill up and submit the form to your urban local bodies or block office.
How to Apply for Free Scooty Yojana?
If you are interested and eligible to apply for free scooty yojana, follow the steps provided below:
- First of all, go to the official website of the respective state governments.
- After that, enroll yourself on the portal. Fill in all the required details such as yojana name, class, phone number, aadhar card number and other details.
- Once you have assessed all of the access, provide all of the other information.
- Lastly, fill out your application form for free scooty and save the application number.
For any questions and updates on Free Scooty Yojana 2023, comment below. To get latest updates, keep checking our website www.pscwb.org.in.