Sewing Machine Scheme 2023 – Silai Machine Yojana Online / Offline Application Form Download PDF: The Free Sewing Machine Scheme has been introduced by the Prime Minister, Shri Narendra Modi. The scheme has been introduced to give jobs to the labor women and the financially weaker category of the nation. Furthermore, to encourage the females of our nation to become independent and create revenue for themselves. Because if females of our nation can make earnings, they will be self-sufficient. Also, this way the perspective of narrow-minded individuals who feel that females only do a household chore will change. Here is all you need to know about the free sewing machine scheme.
Also Read – Post Office Franchise Scheme 2023.
Table of Contents
Free Sewing Machine Scheme Benefits
Under this scheme, the government offers free sewing machines to laborers and poor women. Here are the benefits of this scheme.
- The government will provide free sewing machines to around 50,000 women in each state.
- Many women will be self-reliant and the financial situation of poor families will be better.
- In rural and urban regions, financially weaker females get advantages under this scheme.
- Moreover, this scheme will encourage the working females of the nation for jobs.
- The Government has implemented the free sewing machine policy in some states such as UP, Bihar, Rajasthan, Tamil Nadu, Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka, Maharashtra, and Gujrat, etc. Later, the government will implement this scheme across the entire nation.
Eligibility Criteria for Free Sewing Machine Scheme
Interested applicants are required to follow the eligibility criteria to apply for the scheme. Here are the eligibility criteria:
- You have to be a resident of the country if you are interested to apply for this scheme. Your age needs to be between 20-40.
- Your family’s or husband’s yearly earnings should not surpass Rs 12000.
- Only financially weaker females are eligible to apply for this scheme launched by the government.
- Besides, disabled and widow females are also eligible for this Sewing Machine scheme.
How to Apply for Free Sewing Machine Scheme?
If you are interested in applying for this scheme and are eligible for the above-mentioned criteria then follow the steps given below to apply to the scheme.
- First, go to the official portal of the Free Silai Machine.
- Then, you will notice the option “सिलाई मशीनों की मुफ्त आपूर्ति के लिए आवेदन प्रपत्र” on the homepage. Tap on that link.
- Then, you will find an application form on your screen. It will be in a PDF layout. Make sure you take a printout of that form.
- Then you need to fill up all the details including your name, date of birth, spouse’s name, and other details.
- After entering all the details, you need to attach the papers to your respective department by attaching the Xerox paper of the application form.
- Lastly, the office officer will go through your application form and provide you with a free sewing machine.
Sewing Machine Online Application Form Download
The applicant for the Free Sewing Machine Scheme has to go to the official portal which is www.india.gov.in.
Applicants can also save the Free Sewing Machine Application Form in PDF format from the link given below in PDF format:
Download Application Form – Click Here to Download PDF.
You need to enter your details in the application form after you download it from the portal. Then you need to submit the form along with all the required documents to your regional office.