GOKDOM Scholarship 2020 – Check Eligibility Criteria, Application Form, Sanctioned List: The Karnataka Government has taken an initiative to provide Pre-Matric and Post-Matric Scholarship to the students belonging to the minority community of the State Karnataka. This scholarship scheme has been granted by the Karnataka Directorate of Minorities. The objective of the GOKDOM Scholarship 2022 is to provide financial assistance to the needy students belonging to the Minority community like Muslims, Christians, Jains, Buddhists, Sikhs and Parsis. With the help of the scholarship amount the minority community students can pursue their studies without any financial hindrance.
About GOKDOM Scholarship 2022 @ www.dom.karnataka.gov.in
|Name Of the Scholarship||GOKDOM Scholarship|
|Scholarship By||Government of Karnataka|
|Class||10th-class – Ph. D level|
|Application Date||Yet Not Published|
|Location||All Over India|
|Result Publishing Date||Updated Soon|
Latest Update- कई दिशानिर्देश हैं जिन्हें आप GOKDOM छात्रवृत्ति के तहत कवर करना चाहते हैं।
Also Check – Inspire Scholarship 2022.
About Karnataka GOKDOM Scholarship
The Directorate of Minorities has also taken a step towards the betterment of the under privileged women and children through Educational Concessions, and by giving them training and employment opportunities. The candidates who are interested in applying for the GOKDOM Scholarship 2022 have to fill an online Application Form and have to submit the form with in the provided time period. For more details regarding the Scholarship Scheme read the article below.
GOKDOM Pre Matric Scholarship
Before applying for GOKDOM Scholarship 2022 online applicants must have detail idea about the Eligibility Criteria as mentioned by the GOKDOM official authority. The candidates will find the detail Eligibility Criteria in the Information Brochure that will be released along with the Application Form. Therefore before filling the Application Form applicants must go through the Eligibility Criteria. Here in the article we have also mentioned the Eligibility Criteria below.
- Applicants must have scored minimum of 50% in their last attendant Annual examination.
- This Scholarship is not meant for the Class 1 students.
- The applicant’s annual family income should be less than 1 lakh Rs.
- This GOKDOM Scholarship 2022 is only applicable for the permanent residents of Karnataka State.
- Applicants must have an Aadhaar Card.
GOKDOM Post Matric Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
- The applicants must have scored minimum of 50% in their last attendant semester exam or in the previous year exam.
- The applicant’s annual family income must be less within 2 Lakhs Rs.
- Candidates who are pursuing Correspondence courses or other certificate courses or training courses are not eligible to apply for the Scholarship.
- Students belonging to other states but studying in Karnataka state are not eligible to apply for the Scholarship.
- Though the Candidates who are a permanent resident of the Karnataka state but are studying in other states are eligible to apply for the scholarship.
How to fill up application form for Gokdom Scholarship Online & Offline?
- First The Candidates have to visit the official website of the Karnataka Directorate of Minorities to fill the online Application Form.
- On the home page candidates will have to click on the “Register as a New User” link.
- Candidates will need to go through all the guidelines and then candidates will have to click on the “Continue” button and a new window will be opened on the screen.
- After that the Registration Form has to be filled with all the Details required.
- Next candidates will have to fill the Application Form with all the required inputs.
- Then candidates need to click on the “save and continue” tab.
- Again a new window will open where candidates need to provide Contact details and Scheme details.
- Next Candidates have to enter valid contact details and Hit “POST MATRIC SCHOLARSHIP SCHEMES MINORITIES CS” link.
- Next upload scanned copies of the original documents.
- Then cross check all the details and click on the submit button.
- Keep a print out of the Application Form for future references
GOKDOM Scholarship Sanctioned List
There are various schemes under GOKDOM that are hosted by the Directorate of Minorities including GOKDOM Scholarship 2022, fellowships fee reimbursement and many more.
Renewal Process for GOKDOM Scholarship:
- Go to the official website of the Karnataka Directorate of Minorities.
- Then Click on the “Apply for Renewal” tab.
- Log in with existing log in credentials.
- Next the Students Log in Home Page will be open.
- Then candidates have to click on the pre-filled information button and need to check last year’s details.
- Next click “Apply and Renewal” tab and enter renewal details.
- Then click on “Submit” button.
- Keep a print copy for future reference and as an Acknowledgement.
If candidates face any problem regarding any scheme they contact with the Directorate’s Office by email or phone call. Keep visiting our website www.jobsandhan.com for more information and latest updates related to GOKDOM Scholarship Last Date 2022.