GUWAHATI COLLEGE MERIT LIST 2021-2022: The Guwahati College will soon release the merit lists for the admission of the first semester in the under graduate, higher secondary and post graduate courses. The college offers admission to students in the higher secondary classes of xi and xii in streams of arts, commerce and science. Admission is also offered in BA, BCOM and BSC. The merit list will be available online in the official website of the college. The merit list can only be accessed online. The students will have to visit the link www.guwahaticollege.org.in to check the merit list.
Check Here – Cotton University Merit list 2021.
Guwahati College Admission 2021 Merit List Release Date
|Name of college||Guwahati College|
|Courses offered||HS, BA, BCOM, BSC, BCA|
|Degree||Honors and general|
The names of the students which are present in the merit list can go ahead with the admission procedure. The links to the dates of the release of the merit list and the admission notice will be provided in the article. The students are requested to read the full article and keep visiting our site for fresh updates daily. The dates of the merit list release have not been finalized yet. Once the dates are finalized by the officials of the Guwahati College, it will be updated in the article. The students who do not find their names in the first list must wait for the second and the third list to be published.
WHO IS ELIGIBLE FOR ADMISSION IN GUWAHATI COLLEGE
The candidates who have applied by filling up the online application form and by paying the application fee online can seek admission in the Guwahati College. The candidate must have passed the last qualifying examination and must have secured at least 50 % marks in the last qualifying examination. The candidate who finds his/her name in the first 200 names in the list can opt for Honors in his/her selected subject.
STEPS TO DOWNLOAD THE GUWAHATI COLLEGE TDC MERIT LIST 2021
The candidates can download and check te merit list by following the simple steps given below
- First the candidate should visit the official websie of the Guwahati College www.guwahaticollege.org.in
- Then the home page of the college will be displayed
- The applicant must find the link to check the merit list
- Click on the link
- Enter valid details of the applicant like name, father’s name, application number
- The merit list will be displayed on the screen
- Check the merit list and download the merit list if necessary
The documents which are required during the admission process are
- Valid ID of the candidate like voters ID, Aadhar card, Passport etc
- Pass certificate and mark sheet of the last qualifying examination attended by the candidate
- Pass certificate and mark sheet of Madhyamik examination
- Caste certificate
- Gap certificate
- BPL certificate if applied under the BPL category
- Physically handicapped certificate if applied under the physically handicapped quota