IGNOU Term End Examination Hall Ticket 2022: IGNOU will release the hall Ticket online for the June & December Examination. The Time Table of the Semester Exams has already been released on the official website. Now, the candidates will get their individual IGNOU TEE Hall ticket 2022 online on ignou.ac.in through individual login, The Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) on December, has released the date sheet for the Term End Examination.
Also Check – IGNOU TEE Date Sheet 2022.
IGNOU Term End Examination Admit Card 2022
|Link to Download TEE Admit Card||Click Here (Available Soon)|
|Mode of Hall Ticket Download||Online|
|Date Sheet of Term End Exam||Click Here|
Candidates willing to appear for the examination can download the date sheet from the official website i.e. ignou.ac.in. It has been mentioned by the authorities that those candidates who haven’t been able to appear for the IGNOU June TEE exams can appear in February (UG/PG Dec TEE).
Also Read – IGNOU Practical Exam Date Sheet 2022.
How To Download IGNOU Hall Ticket 2022 Online?
- Step 1: open the official website @ ignou.ac.in.
- Step 2: within the home page find the student support section. From there click on the “student corner”.
- Step 3: click on the result section. Find the one which says “hall ticket” or “admit card”.
- Step 4: within that find the link which is named as December Term End Examination.
- Step 5: after this, you will be asked to enter your 9 digit enrollment number. Then select your respective program.
- Step 6: then submit the details that you have entered.
- Step 7: the IGNOU TEE Hall ticket will open in a new page. get a print out of the hall ticket.
How to retrieve Forgotten IGNOU User ID and Log in ID to download Admit Card?
If you have forgotten the login id, and are worried to find a way to recover it, please read the section given below. Here we have provided a detailed procedure, which will help you to recover your password –
- Step 1: visit the official website – ignou.ac.in. Within the home page find the link for “forgot user name”.
- Step 2: you will be asked for all the requisite information such as control number, registered email ID, registered mobile number. Please put in the details and then select your respective program.
- Step 3: then press on the search button next to the space. the user name will automatically be sent to your individual registered email id.
Indira Gandhi National Open University Hall Ticket June-2021-22, Term End Examination- Click Here
How to Recover Forgotten Password for Logging in to Download IGNOU Admit Card?
If you are unable to recover the password please follow the steps below –
- Step 1: visit the official website – ignou.ac.in. Within the home page find the link for “forgot password”.
- Step 2: please enter the information that will be asked for such as your user name, email id and mobile number.
- Step 3: press the submit button. a link to reset a new pass word will be sent to your registered email id.
- Step 4: now, you can set a new password. Once you have done so, confirm the new password. You have successfully reset your password.
Facts on IGNOU Hall Ticket Download 2022
- Students must carry their IGNOU TEE Hall ticket to the examination center. If they do not do so, such student will be barred from writing the examination.
- Candidates must read the instructions mentioned in the admit card and follow them accordingly.
- Hard copy of the Hall Ticket will not be sent to the postal address of the candidate.
- The IGNOU TEE admit card will be available on the website until the last day of examination.
Candidates who have filled the application form and had submitted it successfully on the said date will receive their online admit card for IGNOU TEE. If you have done so but, still cannot download the IGNOU TEE Hall Ticket 2022, then, chances are that your application have been rejected.