Ikhedut Gujarat Portal Registration 2024 – Check Application Status Online, Login Link @ ikhedut.gujarat.gov.in: The Ikhedut Portal (i-ખેડૂત પોર્ટલ) facilitates seamless registration for farmers seeking various agricultural schemes and subsidies in Gujarat. Recently the Government of Gujarat has inaugurated various social schemes keeping in mind the welfare of Farmers. The beneficiary can make iKhedut portal Registration Id and thereafter login with the user id and password to track the application status and beneficiary list.
Table of Contents
Ikhedut Gujarat Scheme
|ikhedut Portal Registration
|State Government of Gujarat
|Date of Registration
|Farmers of Gujarat State
Througg the ikhedut Portal farmers will get empowered with the access of various agricultural schemes, subsidies, and support systems formulated by the Gujarat Govt. It aims to streamline the process of availing government-initiated programs, ensuring timely and efficient delivery of benefits to farmers.
The beneficiary list on the portal stands as a testament to efficient governance and empowerment in the agricultural sector in the state of Gujarat.
How To Register Online at ikhedut.gujarat.gov.in Portal?
- Access the Ikhedut portal website that is www.ikhedut.gujarat.gov.in.
- Click on “Ikhedut Portal Registration“.
- Fill in the below information – personal details like name, address, and Aadhaar number.
- Select the desired scheme / application.
- Upload necessary documents which is Land records, ID proof etc.
- Review and submit the application.
- Note the application number for future reference.
- Track the application status online.
- Only Farmers can register and apply on the iKhedut portal.
- You must be a citizen of India and Resident of Gujarat to get the benefits of various schemes under the ikhedut portal.
- You must possess necessary documents which will be verified during the registration.
Ikhedut Portal Login
After successful Registration at the portal online, you will be provided with Login ID and Password. You need to enter your Login ID & Password to Login and check the status of your application.
The login step is the second step of creating your Ikhedut Portal Account. The login screen will look like following:
Ikhedut.gujarat.gov.in Application Status Check Online
Your application status can be checked at the ikhedut portal as well as on the Sandes App. To track your application, you will have to make proper select of the scheme name. After that, select the method of retrieving your application status through any of the following ways:
- Application Number,
- Receipt Number.
The application status checking window looks like the following image at the Ikhedut Website:
Certificates & Documents for Ikhedut Gujarat Registration
You need to have the following documents and certificates to Register on the ikhedut Gujarat Portal:
- PAN Card
- Aadhaar card
- Voter ID Card
- Passport size photo
- Bank passbook
- Identity proof
- Driving License
- Mobile number
The Ikhedut Portal Registration link simplifies the application process, enabling farmers to avail different scheme benefits. Through the below links of the i-ખેડૂત Portal, you will be able to register for a new beneficiary, check application status and various other activities.
|New User Registration Link
|Apply Online for various Scheme
|Login @ ikhedut portal
|iKhedut App Download from Google Play Store
|Click Here to Download
|Check Application Status
|Click here to Check