India’s Best Dancer Audition Season 3 2023 – Apply online for Registration: India’s Best Dancer is the reality show telecast on the Sony channel and SonyLiv app. The show is all about dancing. The main purpose of the show is to search for the best dancer from India. Those who have great moves and want to make their career in dancing can give an audition for India’s best dance.
The India’s Best Dancer show completed its 2 seasons perfectly and now the organizer is planning for 3rd season. The third will be tougher than the last season’s. Hence those who want to participate in the show should start their preparation for the India’s Best Dancer Audition and must check the official site of the show for detail about the audition.
Other Dance Reality Shows & Auditions:
India’s Best Dancer Season 3 2023
|Name of the Show||India’s Best Dancer|
|Channel||Sony Entertainment Television|
|Type of Show||Dancing Reality Show|
|Judges||Geeta Kapoor, Terence Lewis and Malaika Arora|
India’s best dancers provide a stage to people who are between 15-30 years old. The winner of season one was Ajay Singh. This is the stage where people get lots of opportunities for their careers and become popular due to their dance.
India’s Best Dancer Audition Process
- For clearing the India’s Best Dancer Audition round the candidates have to impress three judges then only they will get the chance for the second round.
- In the first round, the candidates will get only 90 seconds to show their talents to the judges. If they get success in impressing the judge, they will qualify for the second round.
- In the second round, the selected participants will have to face a battle round. In this round, two or three contestants will perform together and the best one will get a chance to go to the third round.
- In the third round, the judges will decide top 12 contestants who dance well in the third round. Now the journey of the contestants will start with their mentor.
- Now then each week one participant has to leave the show. The vote of the viewers will decide who will stay in the show and those who not.
- In the finale who will get the maximum vote will be going for the trophy of India’s Best Dance.
Eligibility Criteria of India’s Best Dancer
- Those who want to apply for the show must know the eligibility criteria. The eligibility criteria are as follows-
- The contestant who are from India only can apply for the show.
- The age should be between 15 years to 30 years old.
- Candidates must have all important documents and identity proof for applying to the show.
- Those who want to participate in the show should not have any criminal records.
- For the online India’s Best Dancer Audition, the participants should have to apply through the website or Sonyliv App.
How to Register online for India’s Best Dancer Season 3?
- Step 1: Visit the official site or open your Sonyliv application on your mobile.
- Step 2: Make your account in the Sonyliv app.
- Step 3: Click on the banner of India’s Best Dancer
- Step 4: Select your preferred language Hindi or English.
- Step 5: accept all the terms and conditions of the show and fill your form with the correct information.
- Step 6: After filling application form, upload your dance video of 90 seconds. The video should be clear.
- Step 7: Video should be in the format of Mp4, mpg, and MPEG form. The size should be a maximum 50 MB.
- Step 8: Now click on submit button for submitting your registration form.
|India’s Best Dance (IBD) Online Registration Link||Available Soon|
|Watch India’s Best Dancer All Episode||Click Here|
|PSCWB Homepage||Click Here|