ITC Distributorship Business Online Apply 2024 – Check Profit Margin, Investment Cost, Franchise & Dealership Application Process: For those who are looking for FMCG companies franchise for starting their new business then it’s a golden opportunity for them to join the ITC, one of the popular and large cap FMCG companies in India. Interested business enthusiasts can get a chance to get the distributorship of ITC products through online application. We have provided all the details such as ITC Distributorship Details & Contact Numbers to Submit your application and explore the business opportunity.
Also Read – How to Open Indian Oil Petrol Pump?
Table of Contents
ITC Dealership Business – Summary
|Name of the company
|India Tobacco Company (ITC) Limited
|Distributorship / Wholesale / Franchise Business
|Mode of Applying
|Online / Offline
|5 Lakh to 15 Lakhs
|3-5% on an average
ITC is inviting people to start their business with ITC. Their motive is to promote their products at a big level and also distribute them to a large group of people. This company comes under the fastest growing FMCG products in India. Interested person will get the opportunity to deal with a different trusted brand of FMCG. The product that comes under this company is used in our daily life. Those who will take the distributorship will enjoy a good profit margin by selling the products.
ITC Dealership Cost 2024
The Dealership Investment Cost depends on the scale of your business. If you want to start your business in Large Scale, the investment cost will be on higher side.
Profit Margin of ITC Distributorship Business
Profit Margin of ITI Dealers is about 3%-5%. The profit margin for selling ITC Cigarette is very low which is around 1-2% as it is a very high selling product of ITC.
If you start your business in large scale, your monthly profit may stand Rs. 50,000 – 1,00,000. However, this depend on your sale volume.
About ITC Limited
On August 24, 1910, this company is incorporated as Imperial Tabacco Company (ITC) of India Limited. But as soon as company ownership was Indianised its name in 1970 changed to India Tobacco Company Limited. In 1974 once again it’s renamed ITC Limited. The company handles multiple portfolios and wants to spread its business in India by distributing dealerships in every part of India. Those who are interested in franchise business can apply for getting distributorship of ITC company.
Eligibility Criteria Required for ITC distributorship
There are some rules and basic requirements that must be fulfilled for applying for ITC distributorship. Those who are interested must check the eligibility criteria before applying for it. The criteria are:
- The person who is interested to have a dealership of ITC must be a citizen of India.
- The person must be a minimum of 25 years old to run the business.
- The candidates should know about FMCG products and their business.
- The person must have ample space of 1500 sq ft to 4000 sq ft for godown area and required about 100 sqft office space.
- There must be proper arrangements for a workforce like accountants, loaders, unloaders, drivers, staff, and marketing managers.
- The basic infrastructure required for the office should be also available in the workplace like a computer, printer, table, chair, inverter, CCTV camera, etc.
How to apply for ITC Distributorship
ITC invites people for spreading the network of their product throughout India by giving distributorship to people who are interested in this field. Hence who are willing to get the franchise should apply online. By the below procedure one can apply for the distributorship.
- Step 1: the first step includes visiting the official portal of the ITC company. The interested person should visit the site for completing the application process.
- Step 2: Then the home page is displayed in front of you. Look at the option contact us option. Click on the provided link.
- Step 3: the application form will appear on your screen. Fill up the details required after reading the form thoroughly. Basic information is still required to be filled in.
- Step 4: After filling correct information, click on the submit button.
- Step 5: Now the registration is done. If the application form will be selected by the representative they will call you for discussing further.
Contact Information & Links
|Hindustan Unilever Distributorship Apply Process
|ITC Dealer Store Locator
|ITC Head Office Address
37, J. L. Nehru Road
Kolkata – 700071, India
- You can apply online for ITC Distributorship by writing a mail to the competent authority.
- The application form may be available at the official website www.itcportal.com. Also you can get a blank application copy at the Regional ITC Sales & Marketing office.
- Initially, you have to keep a brand security money to get the distributorship, after that, you need to bill at least 5 to 15 Lakhs from ITC. Approximately, 50 Lakh Rupees will be required to smoothly run ITC Distributorship Business.