Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme 2023: Check Payment Status, 4th Installment Date and other latest information. Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme is to help students those who are financially incapable for further studies as it helps students financially in their education purpose.
Majority of population in India falls under little or no possession or money, they couldn’t afford education for their children, so Government have taken a step further to help those people in need.
Here in this article we have given a detailed information about Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme and its eligibility criteria.
Also Read – YSR Housing Scheme 2023.
Table of Contents
Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme 2023 Summary
|Name of the Scheme||Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme|
|Department||Department of Higher Education|
|Founded by||Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh|
|Date of Inauguration of the scheme||28th April 2020|
|Beneficiaries||Students of Andhra Pradesh|
|Mode of Applying||Through the institutions|
|Type of Benefits||Full fee reimbursement to every eligible student|
|Purpose of Scheme||Provide education to each and every children of the state|
Our Honorable Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh Mr. Jagan Mohan Reddy has come up with an Idea that provides Financial support for studies for those students who are willing to take a higher studies but couldn’t because of their condition.
Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme process is on now as it was announced by Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh on 28th April 2020. This scheme has benefited 14 lakh students of Andhra Pradesh those who are unable to pay for their Higher studies. Government has taken a great steps in order to make this place a better for every class people.
Eligibility Criteria of the Scheme
- Candidates whose parents work under Government job will not be suitable for this scheme.
- Family those who are enjoying facilities like Pension and Sanctuary workers will not be eligible.
- Students who are studying ITI, Polytechnic and Degree courses can apply for this scheme.
- Family income should be less then 2.5 lakh per year.
- Candidates land should not be more then 25 acres.
- Students those who are financially poor and couldn’t afford for higher studies will only be eligible for this scheme.
Jagananna Vidya Deevena 4th Installment Date:
|4th Installment Date||Very Soon|
|3rd Installment Date||30th November 2021|
|2nd Installment Date||29th July 2021|
|1st Installment Date||28th April 2021|
Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh has released the 2nd Instalment on 29th July 2021. Government will directly deposit a Amount of 693.81 crore into a Bank account of the students. Government of Andhra Pradesh is doing their best for the betterment of their Student’s future. Around Rs. 5573 crore has been spent from the year 2019 by Government for this Scheme.
After that, 3rd installment was released on 30th November. Now it is time for the 4th Installment. It is hoped that the Jagananna Vidya Deevena 4th Installment will be released in the month of February 2023.
Jagananna Vidya Deevena Status Check
Students can check their Account which they have provided with their Documents while applying for the scheme in order to check their 1st Instalment amount. Candidate must give their Valid account details and correct information while submitting their Documents.
How to check the JVD Payment Status online?
Step 1: At first, visit the official website of Jnanabhumi which is jnanabhumi.ap.gov.in or click here.
Step 2: Now, click on the Login Button.
Step 3: After that, enter your User ID and Password.
Step 4: Next, hit the “Login” button.
Step 5: On your dashboard, find the “Jagananna Vidya Deevena Status” option and click on it.
Step 6: Your 4th Installment payment status will be available in front of you.
Jagananna Vidya Deevena List 2023
Andhra Pradesh Government also provides Bonuses for students those who have applied for the JVD Scheme. Government will provide a Tuition fees and Hostel fees for those students who are pursuing Degree and engineering courses. Therefore, a list of eligible candidates will be prepared by the department.
Jagananna Vidya Deevena Eligible List 2023 will be uploaded on the Jnanabhumi Website as well as on the navasakam.ap.gov.in website. The eligible Candidates’ Bank account will be deposited with the amount as decided by the govt.
Jagananna Vidya Deevena Amount
Students those who are taking Polytechnic courses will be provided with an amount of Rs 15,000 per year, Rs 10,000 will be provided to ITI students and Rs.20,000 for Degree courses.
Important Facts About the scheme
- Only after the announcement made by State Higher Education Regularity, College can collect the fee from the students.
- Its against rules of Government to collect some extra fees from students apart from the amount decided and passed by the Government of Andhra Pradesh.
- Regular attendance of Students, teacher and non-teaching staff will be recorded through Aadhar linked biometric Attendance.
- Students attendance less than 75% will not be accepted. Students those who belong from Management or NRI quota will not be eligible.
- Students those who are pursuing their studies from distance and other correspondence course will not be eligible for the scheme.
Students should visit Jnanabhumi official website frequently for daily updates and information. Students can clear their doubts and can clear their doubts by asking through comment section. Also visit our website www.pscwb.org.in for more details regarding Jagananna Vidya Scheme 2023.