Jai Bangla Pension Scheme | Joy Bangla Pension Application Form, Eligibility, Application Status, Download Link of Forms – jaibangla.wb.gov.in.
The Jai Bangla pension scheme (Also Referred as Joy Bangla) is yet another effective scheme that the West Bengal Government has come up with. This initiative was taken by keeping in mind the plight of the minority communities who are financially weak and underprivileged. All the SC / ST or Adivasi citizens of the state would be able to avail of the benefits of this scheme.
In this article, we will talk about the benefits of the Joy Bangla pension, the registration process, required documents, eligibility criteria, and so on.
Latest Update on 7th January 2023- জয়বাংলা পেনশন স্কিম সম্পর্কিত তথ্য তোমরা পেয়ে যাবে আমাদের ওয়েবসাইটে। তবে তোমরা যদি আরো বিস্তারিত তথ্য পেতে চাও তাহলে তোমাদের যেতে হবে অফিশিয়াল ওয়েবসাইটে। অফিসিয়াল ওয়েবসাইটটি হল www.jaibangla.wb.gov.in.
Table of Contents
West Bengal Joy Bangla Pension 2023: Summary
|Joy Bangla Pension Scheme
|CM Mamata Banerjee
|SC, ST, Disable Persons & Widows
|Monthly Stipend to the eligible person
|Mode of Application
|Last Date to Fill up Application Form
|Application Form Download Link
|Apply Here through Duare Sarkar
Purpose of the Jai Bangla Pension Scheme
The honourable Chief Minister of West Bengal, Ms. Mamata Banjerjee launched the Jai Bangla Pension Scheme for the senior citizens. Being of financial assistance to the old and laid-back portion of the society was the main objective of this scheme.
According to a survey, the Joy Bangla Pension Scheme would aid about 21 lakh old residents of the state. The pension amount would be given in monthly instalments. Various branches of the Jai Bangla Pension Scheme are:
Tapasili Bandhu Pension Scheme:
The Scheduled Caste residents of West Bengal can avail of the Taposali Bandhu Pension Scheme. Under this, they will receive Rs. 600/- a month.
Jai Johar Pension Scheme:
For the residents belonging to a Scheduled Tribe, the Jai Johar scheme has been announced. Under this, the beneficiaries will receive Rs.1000/- per month.
Disability Pension Scheme:
All the physically disabled citizens of the state falling under the mentioned categories can also enjoy the benefits of the Joy Bangla Pension Scheme.
Check Here – Old Age Pension (বার্ধক্য ভাতা) Scheme West Bengal.
Widow Pension Scheme: The widows of the state will also be allowed to enjoy the benefits. A monthly pension of a maximum of Rs.1000 /- has been promised by the state to all the beneficiaries.
Check Here – Widow Pension (বিধবা ভাতা) Scheme West Bengal 2023.
Who are Eligible to Apply for Jai Bangla Pension
To be selected as a beneficiary, the applicants must fulfill the criteria for eligibility. Only then will they be considered for the list of beneficiaries under the Joy Bangla Pension Scheme 2023.
The eligibility criteria of the scheme is as follows:
- The applicant must be at least 60 years old as of the date of application.
- He/she must be a resident of the state of West Bengal.
- The applicant must be falling under the Scheduled Caste or the Scheduled Tribe category.
- He/she must belong to a family that has reached the limit for financial vulnerability or the Below Poverty Level.
- The applicant must not be a beneficiary of any other schemes by the government.
- The amount would be transferred directly to the bank account of the beneficiary. Hence, the applicant must have an operative bank account where the pension amount will be transferred.
Documents Required to Apply For Joy Bangla Pension
To prove his/her eligibility, some documents are essential for submission to the authorities concerned. The documents required are:
- Aadhar card
- Voter ID card
- Educational qualification certificate (if any)
- BPL certificate
- Caste certificate,
- Ration card,
- Income certificate,
- Residential proof,
- Bank passbook copy with the bank details mentioned.
How to Register Online at jaibangla.wb.gov.in for Joy Bangla Pension?
It is essential to note that the registration process is offline. Although, the registration form can be downloaded online. Once downloaded, it can be filled up by an eligible citizen and submitted to the authority concerned.
- Visit the official website of the West Bengal Government or click on this link – www.wb.gov.in.
- The link to download the application form pdf will be there on the homepage. If you are unable to find it, simply use this link to download the form – Click here.
- Take a printout of the downloaded form and fill in all the details as asked for.
- Attach all the documents required to the application form.
- If you belong to a rural area, submit it to the Block Development Officer’s (BDO’s) office. In case you live in an urban area, submit the form to the Sub-Divisional Officer under the Municipal Corporation.
Steps to Track Jai Bangla Application Form Status
Once you have submitted your application form, you can check the Jai Bangla Pension Application Form Status by using your registered mobile number.
- Go to the official website jaibangla.wb.gov.in.
- Now, enter your registered mobile number in the box shown below.
- Enter captcha and click on Generate OTP.
- Enter the OTP in the mentioned field.
- After that, click on the “Login” button to get the application form status.
In case of Death of Beneficiary
After the death of a beneficiary under the Joy Bangla Scheme, the benefits would be seized. This is done to avoid misuse of the funds by non-eligible people. This is done after the death is confirmed. If the last monthly pension amount is not collected, it would be sent to the nominee stated by the beneficiary in the application form.