JKpaysys.gov.in Pay Slip / Salary Slip Download Online 2023: JKPaySys is a short term for Jammu and Kashmir Payment System. It serves as a common and combined platform where Drawing and Disbursement Officers (DDOs) can prepare all the files that are meant for booking of expenses. Employees under the J&K government were totally dependent upon DDOs just to know the details regarding their monthly salary. It was a hectic process and a lot of time and paper was wasted on printing the salary slips by the DDOs.
Also Read – JK GDS Result 2023.
Table of Contents
Mera Vetan App
With the launch of the Mera Vetan app, employees of the Jammu and Kashmir government can check their monthly salary details. The Lieutenant Governor of the state of Jammu and Kashmir launched the ‘Mera Vetan’ mobile application on the 3rd of June, 2020. This reduces the dependency of the employees on the DDOs and saves a lot of time and paper. It is also a very convenient option. An employee can install the app on their phone and view their salary details for a month. This can be done by registering with the user’s credentials and then by selecting the specific year and month.
Benefits of Mera Vetan App:
- The details of the employees’ salary are now very easily available.
- Employees can see the pay scale of other employees as well besides their own.
- They can check the GPF, SLI, and income tax details for a specific year.
- Employees can also see the total deductions, allowances, net and gross amount of salary along with other details.
- The application helps the employees from the rural areas to access their salary details easily from their location.
Installing the Mera Vetan App on Android Mobile Phone
- Go to Google Play Store.
- Type “Mera Vetan” in the search bar and tap on the search icon.
- Find the official application and click on “Install”.
- Once the download and install is finished, you can open the app by simply tapping on it from the list of all applications.
The Mera Vetan app falls under the PaySys. A website has also been launched by the government of Jammu and Kashmir which acts as Pay Manager. This provides a single platform for all bills related to salary besides booking for the expenditures.
How to register online at JKPaySys Mera Vetan App?
The registration process is offline but the form can be downloaded from the concerned website.
- Visit this link for downloading the registration form for DDO – Click Here and visit this link for PAO – Click Here.
- After clicking on the required link, locate and click on the download icon on the top right area.
- The pdf of the form will be saved to your device.
- Get a printout of the pdf.
- After getting the form printed, fill it up and then submit it to the office concerned for registration.
Procedure for Login at JKPaySys.gov.in?
- Go to the official website by clicking on this – www.jkpaysys.gov.in or open the already downloaded app on your phone. If you have not downloaded the app yet you can do so by following the steps given above.
- Under the ‘Login’ option, enter your username and password. You can click on the “Forget Password” button to reset the password if you do not remember it. Carefully enter the given captcha in the space provided, for verification.
- Click on the Login button and you will be logged in to your account.
Steps to Check Salary / Pay Slip at JKPaySys App
- After logging in with your user name and password, you will see a dashboard with various options.
- Click on the “My Salary” option to view your salary details.
- You can view your salary slip for the current month or previous months by selecting the relevant option.
- You can also view details such as your gross salary, deductions, net salary, and other details related to your salary.
Here is a sample salary slip of a JK Govt Employee:
- If you need to download or print your salary slip, you can do so by clicking on the “Download” or “Print” button.
If you have any questions on JKPaySys / Mera Vetan App, then comment below.