Jnanabhumi Scholarship 2023: Jnanabhumi an online digital platform introduced by the CM of Andhra Pradesh Chandrababu Naidu in the purpose of implementing Post Matric and Pre Matric Scholarship Scheme in the state of Andhra Pradesh. Now the Jnanabhumi Scholarship 2023 online portal serves Scholarships to students as well as other services such as education, online affiliation to University/Board, skill up gradation programs and declaration of online results and admission to students.
Table of Contents
About Jnanabhumi Scholarship 2023: Overview
|Name Of the Scholarship
|Government of Andhra Pradesh
|Post Matric and Pre-Matric
|Check Official Notice
|Not Published yet
|Merit List Publishing Date
Also Check – NMMS Scholarship 2023
About Jnanabhumi Scholarship Portal 2023
Initially the Jnanabhumi Scholarship status worked on the transport and timely disbursement of scholarship to the students launched by the state Government. But now the services by the Online Portal have been increased and it provides student-oriented and accountable services.
Jnanabhumi Scholarship Application Form:
Thousands of eligible candidates get the Jnanabhumi Scholarship 2023 every year. Therefore to apply for Jnanabhumi Scholarship candidates will have to first fill the Application Form online and has to be submitted within the provided time period. After the application process candidates can also check the status of their application online by priding the application number and other details. Here is a sample blank application form for applying to Jnanabhumi Scholarship:
PDF Download Link of Application Form for Jnanabhumi Scholarship 2023, is provided in the table at the end of the article.
Jnanabhumi Scholarship Money Amount
- Candidates will get 5000/- Rs annualy for Pre-Matric as well as Post-Matric and other scholarships.
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/ Differently Abled/Minorities/Kapu/EBC communities can avail the benefits of this scholarship.
- Various GOVT stakeholders like colleges/schools, Hostels, Affiliated Authorities and Ban Branches held these scholarships.
- All the activities related to the scholarship are done online via Jananabhumi portal.
- Candidates can also get other scholarships worth the amount of Rs 1,500/- from the online portal.
Jnanabhumi Scholarship Facts
- This is all-in-one service for scholarship disbursement to the communities.
- Scholarships are published timely and in transparent manner.
- The online portal also helps the education & welfare department in the state.
- This portal was introduced in aim of providing equal opportunities of education to all.
- Through the portal only eligible & genuine students get the Jnanabhumi Scholarship 2023.
- This is digital portal with less manual paper work.
- After the releasing the online portal the every day visit in the respective department for application form and other process has been reduced.
How to apply on the Jnanabhumi Scholarship Portal Online?
- First visit the official website of Jnananbhumi online Portal www.jnanabhumi.ap.gov.in
- Then click on the “Post-Matric Scholarship” Link.
- After that, you need to download Jnananbhumi Scholarship Application Form (JSAF) or collect it from the respective college.
- Next enter all the details carefully in the form and submit the signed copy of the form to the principal of the concerned college.
- After the college principal verifies the JSAF, submit through the scholarship portal.
- After the application form is submitted successfully a confirmation SMS will be send to the candidate’s contact details.
- Next candidates need to visit the Mee Seva and enter their Aadhaar Number & Jnananbhumi Application ID and then they can verify the details on the application form and also can edit it (only is applicable).
- Next the candidate have to give their biometric authentication and lastly submit the application.
Jnanabhumi Scholarship Renewal
After the applicants enrol them under the Jnanabhumi Scholarship scheme, they will have to renew it for the next year of their academic session. For that candidates will have to submit the renewal application form. Candidates must keep them up to date with all the notifications and the date Jnanabhumi Scholarship 2023 of the current year’s admission procedure, roll number and hall ticket number of the last year.
Process to check Jnanabhumi Scholarship Status Online?
- First visit the official website www.jnanabhumi.ap.gov.in.
- Log in by existing log in credentials.
- Next click on the “Jnanabhumi scholarship application status” option.
- The current status of the application will be visible on the screen.
- The candidates can check the status of their application.
|Scholarship New Application Form
|Fresh Scholarship Sanction 2020-21
|Renewal Scholarship Sanction 2020-21
|Total Scholarships Sanction 2020-21
If you have any question related to the Jnanabhumi Scholarship 2023 application form, eligibility criteria or anything related to the Portal, then ask in the comment section.