Job Card Apply in West Bengal 2022: Job Card Online Apply Link, Renewal, Registration Process, Download List, Search List online.
পশ্চিমবঙ্গের জব কার্ডের জন্য আবেদন করতে হলে আপনাকে এর যোগ্যতা গুলি অবশ্যই জানতে হবে. এখানে আমরা পশ্চিমবঙ্গ জব কার্ড এর আবেদন করার অনলাইন লিংক, কিভাবে আবেদন করতে হবে, কিভাবে রিনিউ করতে হবে এবং কিভাবে রেজিস্টার করতে হবে তা দিয়ে দিয়েছি. আপনারা এখান থেকে জব কার্ডের লিস্ট ও ডাউনলোড করতে পারবেন.
What is WB Job Card
Online registration for West Bengal Job card is available now, in order to apply for the Job card one should visit Official website where the link is available in this article. Job card plays an important role in our day to day life mostly for rural citizen. Job card gives a right to every citizen ‘right to work’ under the Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Act. NREGA has took a step forward and came up with a scheme which helps people from Rural regions to work as per their rights. Here in this Article we have mentioned some of the important features, Eligibility criteria, Role and important dates related to West Bengal Job card.
Also Read – Laxmi Bhandar Status Check Online 2022.
A Brief Information About West Bengal Job Card
|Scheme Name||West Bengal Job card|
|Scheme Type||Social Security Scheme|
|Authority||Central Govt of India|
|Benefits||Application for Employment|
|Beneficiaries||People from Rural regions|
|Objective||To provide work to every citizen of rural area|
West Bengal Job card gives a chance for people to work and earn some money in order to make their life little better. According to the scheme a person should work for 100 days within a year. Interested people can apply for WB NAREGA Card and enjoy the facility provided by the Government.
Steps to check NREGA West Bengal Job card list 2022 Online
- Firstly, visit National Rural Employment Guarantee Act Official website www.nrega.nic.in.
- NREGA Official Homepage will display on your computer screen
- There you will find a link ‘WB Job card 2022’.
- Click on the link
- Now a fresh page will display on your screen showing different state covered scheme
- Select your state from the given option
- In a next step, applicant should provide some of their details like Financial year, District, Block and Panchayat as shown in the image.
- Click on the ‘Proceed’ button.
- Finally, NREGA job card list will display on your screen from where you can check your Name and Job card number
What is the Eligibility Criteria for Applying to West Bengal NREGA Card
- In order to be eligible for West Bengal Job card one most be the citizen of India. Only the permanent citizen of India can apply for the Job card.
- Applicant should be minimum 8th pass from a recognize institute in order to be eligible for this scheme. Applicant should provide their Qualifying certificate while applying for the job.
Important Facts about Job Card
- People should keep in mind that this Job card is not for every individual people. It should be issued family wise. The card is issued to the Head of the Household.
- Also, adult member of your family will be eligible to issue this job card. In some cases like if one member of a family lives separately from his/her other family member then he/she can apply for the Job card, they will be prefer as eligible. This type of job is called ‘Single Applicant job card’.
- Job card also plays a vital role in many areas like voting, opening bank account etc.
- Moreover, the NREGA card act as a legal identity document.