Kalpana Chawla Memorial Award 2022 – Check Eligibility Criteria, Application Form Fill up Dates: The Kalpana Chawla Memorial Award will be given to all students who have scored more than 60% in their 10th standard and other higher examination. The selection committee of Biyani College will find those students who are worthy of the award.
The selection committee will prepare a merit list. The merit list will be prepared on the basis of the marks scored by the students in their 10th and further higher class examinations. The award will be handed out by Shri B.L Chawla, Father of Kalpana Chawla.
Also Check – DCE Scholarship 2022.
Eligibility Criteria for Kalpana Chawla Memorial Award 2022
- Candidates must have a minimum percentage of 60% in their 10th and higher class examination.
- Only female candidates can apply for the same.
- The candidate must be an Indian citizen.
The prestigious event will be held on the month of June, 2022. The ceremony will take place at Biyani Group of Colleges Auditorium. For more information on the same you can look up the site or the home page of Biyani College. Check for the recent updates. The merit list for the award will be declared soon. It will be declared through the online mode on their official website. In the article below we have all the information related to Biyani College Kalpana Chawla Memorial Award 2022, Eligibility Criteria, online and offline forms. The last month to submit the application forms is April, 2022.
The Kalpana Chawla Memorial Award Application Form 2022 Biyani Colleges
The Kalpana Chawla Memorial Award is given to those girls who have scored a minimum of 60% on their 10th and higher class examinations. This scholarship program was started 11 years ago by Biyani College Jaipur, in the memory of the famous astronaut, Kalpana Chawla. The Kalpana Chawla Memorial Scholarship 2022, was started with an initiative to empower women and motivate them to achieve what they are capable of and beyond. Kalpana Chawla Memorial Award Application Form 2022 , are now available on the home page of the institute. candidates interested, can apply immediately, by logging on to the website. Below, in the article, you will find all the information that you need regarding the scholarship and Kalpana Chawla Memorial Award.
How to Apply for Kalpana Chawla Memorial Award 2022
Aspirants can apply for the Kalpana Chawla Memorial Award Registration Form, both offline and online. Applicants must apply by the month of april. The ceremony will be conducted on the month of June, 2022.
Process to Apply Online:
- Step 1: Open the home page of the institute.
- Step 2: On the top right side corner of the home page find the link named as ‘ Download Registration Form.
- Step 3: fill in the necessary details such as Name, Father’s Name, 12th percentage etc.
- Step 4: you will then have to send the soft copy via mail on the given mail id @ firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Step 5: please take a hard copy for future references.
Link to Apply Online – Click Here.
Process to Apply Offline:
- Step 1: download the registration form and take print out of the same.
- Step 2: fill in all the authentic information and attach the necessary documents like the 10th, 11th mark sheets.
- Step 3: post the application form on the said address.