Kerala PSC One-Time Registration 2023, KPSC Thulasi Login: The online platform for applying for a Kerala Public Service Commission, also known as Thulasi, was established in 2012. It is one of the most important steps that every candidate should take for a one-time registration for KPSC recruitment 2023. Candidates will be notified and updated on the latest job opportunities in Kerala state with the help of Kerala PSC Thulasi one-time registration & login.
READ – Kerala PSC Recruitment 2023.
By applying for a KPSC One-time registration, candidates will be updated frequently on the latest news and updates related to Govt service and vacancies available in Kerala. Candidates will be notified of the latest news through their registered mobile number. Read the article thoroughly for clear information.
Kerala PSC Thulasi Registration 2023
|Authority||Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC)|
|Registration & Login Mode||Online|
Candidates those who are interested to apply for a KPSC Examination can create their profile through a One Time Registration from a Official portal. Interested Applicant can set up their profile with a new sign up details. Candidates can also register themselves from the direct link available in this page. After completing their Registration procedure, applicant can now easily apply for a latest job available in Kerala state. By following this procedure and completing the one time registration process, candidates will not face any trouble while seeking jobs and creating an account or logging in again and again for their work.
How to make Kerala PSC One Time Registration 2023 Online?
- Candidates should firstly visit a KPSC Official website www.keralapsc.gov.in or https://thulasi.psc.kerala.gov.in/thulasi/
- KPSC Official Homepage will display on your computer screen
- Click on the link “KPSC One time Registration” which will be available on the top corner of your Homepage
- Now click on the “New Registration” link
- Enter your Valid details in a Registration form
- Also, candidates should upload their Valid documents along with an Application form
- Click on the submit button
- Finally your KPSC One Time Registration procedure has been successfully completed.
- Candidates will be provided with User id and password via SMS on your registered mobile number
- Candidates should keep their User id and password safe for upcoming use.
Documents Required for Kerala PSC Thulasi Online Registration
- Voter ID,
- PAN Card,
- PEN Card,
- AADHAAR Card,
- Scanned Photograph,
- Scanned Signature.
Kerala PSC Thulasi Login Process
A Registered user and login with the Kerala PSC Thulasi Website. To do that, following steps need to be performed:
- Go to the Kerala PSC Thulasi website thulasi.psc.kerala.gov.in.
- Now, Search for the Registered user login section.
- Enter your User ID and Password.
- Then, enter the Access Code.
- After that, click on “Log In“
- This way you will be logged in to the portal of Kerala PSC.
Helpline for Kerala PSC Registration & Login Related Issues
|Forgot User ID / Password||Send SMS to 166 / 51969 / 9223166166|