Kerala PSC Recruitment 2022: We like to notify every students of Kerala state that Kerala Public Service Commission Recruitment Notifications for various posts are available now on its Official website www.keralapsc.gov.in. Candidates those who are seeking for a chance to apply for a Kerala Public Service Commission Recruitment examination should apply it through the direct link provided in this Article.
Also Read – Kerala PSC Hall Ticket 2022.
Here in this Article we have provided necessary information related to KPSC Competitive examination like Application date, mode of an Application, Qualification requirement and Eligibility criteria. Read the article completely for clear information.
Kerala PSC Job Notification 2022
Kerala Public Service is a Government Recruitment Organization founded by State Government for the people of Kerala. This was founded in the year 1956 and since then its spreading light and opportunity to all the candidates those who are seeking for a service in a Govt post. The main objective of this organization is to provide Govt service to every eligible candidates of our state. The selection of a candidates is done on the basis of Written test and Interview. Also candidates have to prepare themselves for a Personality and Physical test organized by the KPSC.
|Name of an Organization||Kerala Public Service Commission|
|Mode of an Examination||Offline|
|Selection process||Written Test, Interview|
Eligibility Criteria for Kerala PSC Recruitment 2022
- In order to be eligible for the KPSC Recruitment examination one should be a permanent residence of Kerala, India.
- Candidates should provide their Qualifying certificate of SSLC/Diploma/MA/from any relevant field which will be favorable for their position
- Candidates should be minimum 18 years and maximum 40 years for this Examination. Age relaxation will be provided to some reserved candidates.
- Candidates should clear all their Prelims/Mains exam and Interview in order to be recruited for the Govt service.
Steps to Apply for Kerala PSC Recruitment Examination
- Firstly, candidates should visit Kerala PSC Official website i.e. www.keralapsc.gov.in.
- The Official Homepage of KPSC will appear on your computer screen
- GO through a Notification bar
- Click on the link “Kerala PSC Recruitment 2022”
- Enter your Correct details in an Application form.
- Upload your Documents along with your recent passport size photo
- Submit your Form along with Documents
- Pay the application fee.
- Finally your KPSC Recruitment Form has been submitted.
This way you can apply online against the Latest Kerala PSC Recruitment Notification 2022.