Kerala Ration Card Online 2023: Ration card is a legal document that every citizen must have especially the weaker sections of the society to avail the benefits provided by the Govt. In the State of Kerala the ration card is issued by the civil department. So the candidates who want apply for ration card in Kerala can visit the official website to apply online and they can also check their application status from there.
Also Check – Kerala University Allotment 2023.
Civil Supplies Ration Card for Kerala Eligibility Criteria 2023
Candidates having Kerala ration card can get the food grains and other essential commodities in minimal prices. The ration card is very useful especially for the people who come under the BPL category. Therefore candidates need to visit the official website of the Kerala Civil Department to apply for the ration card Online. Candidates will get all the related details from the online portal www.civilsupplieskerala.gov.in. Following are the eligibility criteria for Applying to the Ration card –
- Applicants must be the citizen of India.
- The applicant family must not have any other card from different state.
- The connection between the applicant and the family members must be of blood relations.
BPL Category Eligibility Criteria for Ration Card
- Candidates must possess a Kaccha house.
- The adult person of the family must be within the age group of 16 to 59.
- The applicant’s family have to be either schedule caste or schedule tribe.
- The family’s income source must be from labour work.
How to Apply Online for Kerala Ration Card
- To apply fresh for the Ration Card applicants need to physically visit the nearest Akshaya Center.
- Now candidates need to submit the filled in Application Form for the Ration Card along with all the important documents to the respective authority of the centr d to submit it with the new application form.
- In case candidates have the old Kerala Ration Card 2023, then they are require
- After the official authority verifies all the documents of the candidates they will click the digital photo of the applicant.
- After that the applicant are required to pay the application fee and the service charges of the ration card.
Applying Offline for the Ration Card
- At first the applicants have to physically visit the office of TSO or DSO of their area.
- Now candidates can apply for the new ration card and they are also required to pay the application fee to the respective officer.
- The new ration card application fee is Rs 5 and the Civil Department can change it anytime.
- Now fill the Kerala Ration Card application form correctly with all the details and then submit the form along with all the attached documents.
- After the authority will verify all the details of the application form and all the documents.
- Then within the 15 days new ration card will be issued to the candidate.
Transferring the Ration Card
- All the applicants have to submit written application to the respective centre for the new ration card.
- If women are married different family and living with her in laws then they can apply for the omission of the name in the old ration card and can freshly apply for the addition of her name in the new ration card from the husband’s side.
Ration Card Kerala Application Form Status Check
- With the help of the ration card candidates can get all the benefits provided by the govt and they can also get the necessary commodities in much discounted price.
- The ration card is very useful in a way it can be used as proof if someone wants to purchase any land or property in the state.
- The ration card is also used as a residential proof.
- Candidates can also produce ration card as an address proof while applying for a loan amount from any nationalized bank or any financial institution.
- The ration card can also be used to apply for any other important id cards like Pan Card, Passport, etc.
|Apply Online for Kerala Ration Card||Click Here|
|Application Status Check||Click Here|