Madhya Pradesh ITI Admission 2022 – iti.mponline.gov.in Application Form Date: The Directorate of Skill Development, Madhya Pradesh is soon going to release the official Notification for MP ITI Admission for the session 2022-23. There are number of courses offered by the MP ITI such as Turner, Fitter, Electrician, Machinist, Electroplating, Draftsman (Mechanical / Civil), COPA and so on.
The Directorate of Skill Development working under DTE and SD is programming in association with the Government and Private Industrial Training Institutes that is ITIs. More than 5000 candidates got employed every year in different institutes. Read the detailed information about MP ITI Admission 2022-2023 in this page below.
Also Check – UK ITI Counselling 2022.
Madhya Pradesh ITI Admission 2022 Schedule
The interested candidates have to fill the online Application form first from the official website www.iti.mponline.gov.in to apply for the various courses. Applicants must be eligible to apply for the courses and they must frequently check the official website for all kind of updates and notifications. Though the official dates are not out yet the provisional date schedule has been mentioned below.
|Online Application Form fill up starting date||June 2022|
|Closing date for MP ITI Application Form Submission||June 2022|
|Result Release Date||July 2022|
|Counselling Date||July 2022|
*Please note that these dates are tentative. Actual Dates will be updated once official notification is out.
MP ITI Application Form 2022
The application form of MP ITI 2022 will be released as per the announced date online on the official website. Eligible candidates have to visit the official website to fill the online application form of MP ITI 2022 Admission. Applicants must have filled the application form correctly with all the true details and must have submitted within the given time period. Before submitting the application form applicants must pay the required amount of application fee. After the expiry of the last date no application form will be accepted.
MP ITI Eligibility Criteria 2022
Before applying for the MP ITI admission, candidates must have knowledge of the detail eligibility criteria of different courses. We have mentioned some basic eligibility criteria of the courses below.
- Applicants must be minimum 14 years of age as on August 01, 2022 to be able to apply.
- Applicants must have cleared 10th boards exam from a renowned board.
How to apply online @ iti.mponline.gov.in for ITI Admission?
The admission procedure in MP ITI Courses 2022 comprises of registration, merit list and counselling procedure. The registration of fresh candidates is done through the official website of MP ITI. The step by step process has been mentioned below –
- Go to the official website www.iti.mponline.gov.in.
- After that, ITI Registration 2022 link will be visible in the Homepage.
- Enter all necessary and asked details in the Application form.
- Next Upload scanned copies of photograph and signature in the given specification.
- Then Click on the “Save Data”.
- Next Click on the “Proceed to Payment”.
- Pay the required amount of fee and print the receipt for future purposes.
Find important links related to the MP ITI Online Application –
|Online registration Link||Available Soon|
|Online Counselling for ITI||Click Here|
MP ITI Admission Result 2022
The candidates will be selected for admission on the basis of Merit list. After the application process is completed merit list of MP ITI Admission 2022 will be released by the governing body. Based on the candidate’s scores they will be given ranks and will be called for the Counselling Round. Candidates have to attend the counselling round physically to be able to get admission in MP ITI.
Madhya Pradesh ITI Counselling 2022
After the declaration of the merit list selected candidates have to attend the counselling round for the document verification. After the successful document verification candidates can pay the admission fee and take admission into the course and for the counselling applicants have to report to the allotted college on prescribe time.
Important Facts on ITI Admission in MP
- Applicants who will join ITI and wanted to convert their allocated business to a high priority business have to upgrade. Then allocated business will get canceled during allocated business is allotted.
- Students, who were allotted the business previously but had not entered ITI, can also opt for up gradation and can get admission. For that allotment will get cancelled in the initially allotted business, though in case initially allocated business will be left in vogue.
For more information and updates related to MP ITI Admission 2022, keep visiting www.pscwb.org.in.