MPPSC Result 2023: The results of the MPPSC Examinations will be made public by the Commission at mppsc.mp.gov.in. Exams of the MPPSC were conducted for filling the various vacancies in Madhya Pradesh government offices and agencies. The examination is conducted in 5 phases. Those who clear the preliminary examination will be able to appear for further examination. Lakhs of students who appeared in the examination are now waiting for the result. All the details are given on the official site of the Madhya Pradesh government.
The candidates who clear all subsequent process becomes eligible to get a government job in a different post in Madhya Pradesh.
Procedure to check MPPSC result
Those who appeared in the examination can check their result by visiting the official site of MPPSC. The procedure is listed below:
- Step 1: candidates should visit the official site of MPPSC.
- Step 2: in the home page, the option ‘MPPSC State Service Commission’ is given. Click on the provided link.
- Step 3: Now a new page will appear on your screen.
- Step 4: in the result page, enter your date of birth and roll number.
- Step 5: fill security code option and click on the login button to get the result.
- Step 6: OMR sheet and scorecard will appear on the screen. Down it and take a screenshot of the same.
How to check the cutoff of MPPSC
Candidates who want to the cutoff procedure must check the steps given below
- Step 1: Go to the commission’s official website for checking the cutoff of MPPSC.
- Step 2: Navigate to the ‘MPPSC Cut off’ link and click on it.
- Step 3: The year’s cutoffs will be available in the form of a pdf file; download the file.
- Step 4: After downloading, look at the cutoff for your category and gender.
- Step 5: Download and print the document for future reference.
Selection process of MPPSC
The commission selects the candidates who cleared the selection process to decide by the authorities. Before getting the post the candidates have to clear 5 phases of examination and after that, they can get their job in their respective posts. All the phases were conducted by the commission along with the state government of Madhya Pradesh. The phases include:
- Preliminary examination
- Mains examination
- Personal Interview
- Physical ability test
- Medical test
The candidates who clear all the stages step by step will be able to join the job. It is a must to clear the initial stages for appearing in the further phases of the examination.
Important Facts on MPPSC Cut Off marks
The cutoff marks and result is announced by the commission. The cutoff marks of the examination are based on several factors they are as follows:
- The number of vacancies.
- The trends follow the previous year’s cutoff.
- A total number of participants who appeared in the examination.
- The difficulty level of questions asked in the examination.
- Candidates gender.
- Maximum marks of the examination.
Candidates need at least the minimum cutoff marks to clear the examination. Those who achieve the demanded cutoff marks and fulfill all the eligibility criteria will be assigned to the job they are applying for.
|MPPSC Website||Click Here|
|PSCWB Homepage||Click Here|