MSU Baroda Hall Ticket Download 2020: The Manonmaniam Sundaranar University has announced the release of the hall ticket of the semester examinations. The medium of the hall ticket of the MSU is online and the way to obtain the Madras University Hall Ticket 2020 of the University is by visiting the website of the University.
The admit card can be downloaded by entering the details of the examination and the student like name and registration number. After obtaining the hall ticket the student should check the Madras University Hall Ticket 2020 thoroughly for any mistakes or errors like mistakes in the spelling etc. if there are any mistakes in the admit card then the candidate must immediately inform the University staff or write to the controller of examination.
Also Check – MSU Time Table 2020.
About MS University UG PG Hall Ticket
This procedure of checking and rechecking the admit card must be done by everyone to avoid problems during the examinations. The admit card must also be checked by the exam officials on arrival of the student in the examination hall. Once the Madras University Hall Ticket 2020 has been checked thoroughly, it will be given back to the candidate. It is compulsory to check the admit card.
Data Mentioned in MSU Baroda Hall Ticket 2020
The hall ticket must be always carried on the day of the examination or else the candidate will not be able to enter the examination hall or sit in the examination. An identity card of the student must also be taken to the examination hall. The Madras University Hall Ticket 2020 will contain details like the name, date of birth, registration number, college code, examination type, subjects chosen, course type, degree and the venue for the examination.
The venue for the examination will be assigned to each student. It will be beneficial for the candidate if he/she visits the examination venue a day before the examination so that he/she may not face any difficulty in finding the centre or be late for the examination.
How to download msuniv.ac.in Exam Hall ticket online?
- First visit the official website of the University www.msuniv.ac.in.
- You will now enter the official website of the University
- Enter the student portal by entering your user Id and password
- Search for the latest updates ans news of the University
- Search for the examination link
- Click on the upcoming examination you are appearing for
- Select your choice of examination
- Click on the download admit card button
- Enter name, registration number
- Your Madras University Hall Ticket is ready for download
- Check the details and hit the proceed button and print it out.
Link to Download MS University Baroda Exam Time Table 2020 – Click Here.