NPU Admit Card 2020 Download Nilamber Pitamber University npu.ac.in Hall Ticket Semester Part 1 2 3 year Wise BA BSc BCom: The Nilambar Pitambar University has released the admit card for it’s annual and semester examinations. The University will also deliver the admit cards to colleges. Students can collect the admit cards from their colleges as well as login to the college’s website and download it. The link to download the admit card will be given in this article. Kindly read the article carefully further for more information and details about the university’s examinations and such queries.
Nilamber Pitamber University Admit Card 2020 Download npu.ac.in
As we know the University conducts semester examination (odd examinations and even examinations) along with the annual examination every year. All courses are available in the college like BSC, BALLB, BBA, MBA, MSC, BSC, MCOM, BCOM, MA, M LIBSC and many other courses. Examinations are held for all the courses.To take part in the examination students have to put in a minimum attendance of 75 percent and after that a registration form should be filled and a certain amount of fee should be deposited as entrance examination fee. Admit card is a very essential document for the student and it should be carried by the student along with an ID proof during all the exams.
How to Download npu.ac.in Part 1 2 3 Admit Card online?
Below have been given some steps which will help the students to download admit card
- First you must visit the website of the University www.npu.ac.in
- The University’s official page will be displayed
- Now enter your user ID and password to enter the students portal.
- After entering certain details in the student’s portal your admit card will appear.
- Now you can download the admit card and you should print it out for your use.
Official Website to Download NPU Semester Exam Admit Card 2020 – Click Here.
Important guidelines related to NPU BA BSc BCom Admit Card 2020
- Remember to carry your admit card during examination along with ID proof
- You should report to the examination venue 15 minutes before the examination
- You should not carry any electronic devices like mobile phones, chargers, earphones, iPods, cameras, digital watches, digital calculators etc.
- Every admit card should be verified by the exam officials and signed by the principal of the respective colleges.
- No one will be allowed inside the examination hall without the admit card
- If the student faces any issues with the question paper then he/she shall immediately inform the invigilator.
- Any kind of malpractice and misbehaviour of any kind with the exam staff and officials will lead to cancellation or dispelling from the examination.