Odisha Prerana Scholarship 2021: The State Government of Odisha has introduced a welfare scheme for the students of the backward class of the society, named as Prerana Scholarship. To know all the details regarding the Eligibility Criteria, necessary documents, application procedure, important dates of application etc of Odisha Prerana Scholatship 2021 read the article carefully below.
Also Check – Bhulekh Odisha 2021.
About the Scholarship 2021
Various Scholarships has been introduced by the State Govt of Odisha with the purpose of helping the economically backward class students who cannot continue their studies because of financial crisis. The students of Odisha belonging to any category such as SC/ST/OBC/ General/Minority will be able to apply for different schemes that are offered by the Odisha Govt. The students under any scholarship scheme will get the monetary assistance from the State Govt for their next appearing examinations and also the students are not required to return the scholarship amount to the Govt.
Therefore scholarship are of a great help for the needy and deprived students to keep their study continue. So the students who are now looking for any scholarship scheme can apply for Odisha Prerana Scholarship 2021. All the details regarding this scholarship have been provided below.
What are the Benefits?
The benefits of Odisha Prerana Scholarship 2021 have been discussed below.
- The students of General Courses will get 100% reimbursement of their courses.
- Students of Technical courses will get 28,500/- amount.
- In addition, all the students under this scheme will get monthly maintenance amount.
Odisha Prerana Scholarship Eligibility Criteria:
Odisha Prerana Scholarship Eligibility Criteria is as follows.
- Only the students of Odisha State can apply.
- The student must fall under the backward category.
- All the applicants must have passed their previous examination with minimum 50% of Marks.
- The annual income criteria of the applicant’s family has been mentioned below:
- SC/ST – 2,50,000/- Per Annum.
- OBC/SEBC – 1,50,000/- Per annum
- EBC – 1,00,000/- Per Annum.
How to Apply Online for Odisha Prerana Scholarship at mpsc.mp.nic.in?
- Go to the official website of Prerana scholarship
- The homepage will open. Now click the ‘Login’ tab appear on the top right corner.
- New students have to register by clicking on the “New Students: Please Register Yourself” link.
- For existing students, applicants need to log in with their existing‘Student Applicant Id’ and ‘Password
- Now a separate webpage will appear on the screen.
- Applicants can see some instructions given on the page.
- Candidates must go through the instructions carefully.
- Now Enter the educational & personal details
- Then enter the bank account details
- 10.Next click the submit button
- 11.Keep a printout of the Form for future references.
What are the Selection Procedure of Prerana Scholarship
The detail selection procedure has been given below –
- All the details of the candidates in the application form will be verified first.
- Next the application Form will be moved to District Welfare Officers.
- Then the officers will the students to sanction the Scholarship.
- Only the selected students will receive the Scholarship Amount.
- All the decision of the selection procedure lies completely upon the District Welfare Officers.
Facts About the Odisha Scholarship Portal
- Always keep your documents such as Matric and post Matric Marksheet, bank account details etc ready before filling the form.
- Applicants must have filled The Aadhar Card details before submitting the application.
- Go through all the details entered in the form carefully before submitting the form.
- Always take printout of the submitted form.
- Enter the bank account details carefully as the amount will be credited in the bank account.
- Never share your application ID and password.
Prerana Scholarship Application Form Status Check
- Visit the official website of the Prerana scholarship
- Click on the application status visible on the home screen.
- In the next page enter your application ID
- Next click the search tab.
- Application status will appear on the screen.
Aadhar Card Number Verification Process
In any case if the Aadhar information of the candidate is not entered correctly then the student will be tagged as “Aadhar not verified”. To make the correction candidates need to follow the below steps –
- A different page will open named as Aadhar verification status.
- If the Aadhar verification status shows successful then nothing need to done. But if the status appears as not verified then candidates need to click “edit the personal details” tab.
- Next submit the Aadhar details
Rimpa is the co-founder, editor and author of PSCWB.org.in Blog. She writes about career, technology, finance. She has been blogging for last 7 years.