PepsiCo Distributorship Business 2024: PepsiCo is one of the leading players in the MNC food and beverage business. This America-based international company having headquartered in Harrison, New York. In the year 1989, the company entered India and from that, it’s growing manifold. In a day almost one billion consumers enjoy the company. PepsiCo deals with a wide range of products from different brands like Lays, Cheetos, Mountain Drew, Pepsi-Cola, and many others brands. Now the company is looking for a distributor then distribute the product in a different area. Hence those who want to have a Distributorship should contact the company representative or through visiting the official site of the company.
Also Read – Amul Distributorship 2024.
Table of Contents
PepsiCo Distributorship Cost
Those who want to take PepsiCo distributorship have to invest at least Rs 30 lacs to get it. As for the refundable security deposit the person has to pay Rs 5 lacs to the company. For stock, initially, you need to invest a minimum of 10 lakhs rupees. The purchase of stock depends on how much you want to invest in the business.
Apart from that, working capital of 5 to 10 lakhs rupees is required for maintenance, the electric bill, wage payment, and other expenses. For the candidate who wants to start their shop in their place it will save money otherwise they have to invest in paying the lease also. Commercial vehicles will cost around 5 lakh rupees and more.
PepsiCo distributorship Space Required
The space requirement is directly affected by how much you want to keep stock and your budget. However, for starting a PepsiCo distributorship they must have 1000 sqft to 1200 sq ft. They must have proper space for uploading and unloading the products. The person must have at least 200 sq ft. to 300 sq ft. for opening the shop and around 800 sq ft, to 900 sq ft for godown.
Why choose PepsiCo distributorship
Because of the below reason you can choose PepsiCo distributorship. They are as follows:
- PepsiCo is the most trustworthy brand in India.
- The company produces high-quality products. Its one-liter water bottle is useful in meetings, beverages, journeys, and other places.
- You can easily sell out a water bottle from the first day of opening the shop.
- The company provides training and development programs for distributors.
- The company executive helps in setting up the shop.
PepsiCo is a very known brand and hence it is easy to sell its products.
How to apply for PepsiCo distributorship Online
The interested person, for getting PepsiCo distributorship has to follow certain steps. They are as follows:
- Stop1: At first, visit the official site of PepsiCo company.
- Step 2: On the next page, the home page will appear on your screen in which the detail and contact information of the company is given.
- Step 3: Get information and contact the company executive for further discussion.
- Step 4: if they approve your proposal they will visit the place where you want to start your shop.
- Step 5:finally if they found everything is right they will make an agreement with you.
- Step 6: they will help you to start your business.
Pepsico Dealership Contact Number
|Official Website of Pepsico India
|Distributorship Query Pepsico Application Form
|Toll Free Number