PM Jan Dhan Yojana 2023: Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana List Download. Check PMJDY Account Beneficiary Status, Online Application Form Fill up Link. Find out PM Jan Dhan Yojana List 2023 Account Status. To get more details regarding PMJDY eligibility, how to apply and what documents are needed read the article below.
Table of Contents
About us PM Jan Dhan Yojana List 2023
|The name of the scheme
|Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana
|Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi
|15th August 2014
|Citizens of the beneficiary country
Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana Account Status 2023 Online Application Form | PMJDY List
A great initiative was taken by Honourable PM that one Member from every family will possess one bank account in the Country. So that, all the payment related wages, subsidies etc will be credited directly to these Jan Dhan Accounts. Now In the midst of this Lockdown, the central govt has set the target to give benefits to these PMJDY 2023 account Holders under the Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Relief package.
The purpose of this the scheme was that every individual can access banking facilities. So that every individual can get pension, insurance and all other financial services that are announced by the govt in their Jan Dhan Accounts. And this purpose can only be served if every single person holds bank accounts in India.
PMJDY Account Benefits
The benefits that can avail under this PM Jan Dhan Yojana are –
- This will aim at Opening savings account for the persons who don’t have any bank account.
- Jan Dhan Account holders even will get interest against their deposited money, under this scheme.
- It is important to note that, Jan Dhan Accounts can be created with zero balance and there is no need to deposit any amount of balance.
- Jan Dhan account holders will receive a RuPay Debit Card.
- Accounts holders can even send cash to any accounts in India.
- These account users will be benefitted by pension, insurance or subsidy facilities.
- Apart from the debit card facility, Jan Dhan account holders can also apply for accident insurance cover of 1 lakh rupee. The accounts that were opened after 28th August 2018, for them the insurance cover has been made doubled from 1 lakh to 2 lakhs.
- The account holders who opened their accounts between 15th August 2014 to 31st January 2015 will get a life insurance cover of Rs.30000/-.
- PMJDY will also give overdraft facility up to Rs.10,000 to all the Jan Dhan account holders per family (women of the house will be preferred)
Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana Eligibility Criteria
- There are no specific Eligibility criteria to open PM Jan Dhan Accounts and avail all the benefits of this PM Jan Dhan Yojana. Any person, who is 10 years or above can apply for Jan Dhan Account in the Country,
- To get the overdraft benefits and all other financial benefits the age limit varies. People have to be between 18-65 years old to get the overdraft benefits.
- The documents that are needed to open Jan Dhan Account are mentioned below. Apart from these documents candidates will also need 3 passports sized coloured photographs during the application form fill up.
- According to the guidelines of RBI, if any individual does not have “officially Valid Documents” then they can open a “small Account” in bank. For that, candidates will need to produce their attested passport size photographs and have to give their signature or thumb impression in front of the bank officials. But the validity of these accounts will be 1 year. This kind of accounts has some limitations. Such as the account balance cannot be kept more than 50,000/- at any time. The amount that will be credited to these accounts should not cross the limit of Rs- 1 lakh in a year. The amount that can be withdrawn every month is 10,000/- or more.
How to Apply online for PMJDY? Jan Dhan Yojana Account Application Form Download PDF | Check Status Online
The account can be open in any bank with zero balance. Candidates have to visit any nearby bank and to collect and fill the application form. The form can be filled in English/Hindi. The form is also available in the official website. The application form of both the accounts is given in PDF format. The downloading link is given here.
- First visit the official PMJDY portal pmjdy.gov.in or you can download the application form by clicking on the direct links given below.
- Then, on the homepage you need to click on the “Account Opening Form” link in your preferred language.
- Application form will appear on the screen.
- Then Download the form and take a printout of the same.
- Fill up all the asked details carefully in the application form.
- Bring the filled up application form along with officially valid document to the nearest bank.
- Then submit the application form at the bank. Complete all the formalities asked by the bank.
- After the successful processing of the application form, Jan Dhan account will be created.