Post Matric Scholarship Schemes for Minorities 2023: The Government of India started a Post Matric scholarship Scheme for the Minority Community in India. Under this Scheme the students of the Minority Community such as Muslims, Sikhs, Christians, Buddhists and Zoroastrians need to fill the application form to avail the benefits of this scheme. This Post Matric Scholarship scheme will cover the Admission Fee, Tuition Fee, etc for the applicants for 10 months in an academic year.
Table of Contents
Details Of Post Matric Scholarship 2023
|Name of the Scholarship
|Post Matric Scholarship Schemes
|Merit Based Scholarship
|Post Matric Scholarship Exam
|Yet not Published
|SC/ ST Students
Check Here – GOKDOM Scholarship 2023.
Post Matric Scholarship Schemes for Minorities CS Amount & Eligibility Criteria
Before applying for the Post Matric 2023 Scholarship Scheme applicants must have known the Eligibility Criteria. Candidates can check the Eligibility Criteria below.
- The applicants must have scored minimum 50% marks or equivalent in the last qualified exam.
- Only the students of class 11, 12, graduate, postgraduate, technical or vocational courses, M.PHIL or PH.D, who are from the minority community (Muslims, Sikhs, Christians, Buddhists, Jains and Zoroastrians/Parsis are eligible to apply for the scheme.
- Most importantly the annual income of the applicant’s family should not be more than 2 lakh Rs from all the sources.
Important Links of Post Matric Scholarship Schemes
|New User? Register
|Login to Apply
|Apply for Renewal
|Scheme Wise Scholarship Sanctioned List
Selection Process of Post Matric Scholarship Schemes for Minorities 2023
The strategy to distribute the Post Matric Scholarship Scheme in the Different States or Union territories in the Country will be according to the population of the Minority Community. Only 2 students from a minority family will be able to avail the Post Matric Scholarship Scheme for Minorities. And the students who will enrol their names under the Scheme can renew it for the next academic year of the course. In that case candidates need to produce their passing certificate mentioning that they have secure 50% or more in the last exam.
It is important to note that, Government has reserved 30% of the Scholarship for the female students. If at any case there are not sufficient eligible girls are available then rest of the reserved seats may be converted and provided to the eligible boys.
How to apply for Post Matric Scholarship Schemes for Minorities CS online?
The application process of the Post Matric Scholarship scheme for the Minorities for the academic session 2023-24 will soon be starting. Interested candidates can check the below mentioned steps to fill the online application form for the scheme.
- First visit the website www.scholarships.gov.in and Click on new user or register.
- Then click on the “Post- Matric Scholarships Scheme for Minorities” under Ministry of Minority affair.
- Enter all the required details and register.
- Now Login with the registration ID
- Candidates will receive an OTP on The registered mobile number.
- Now Enter the OTP and press confirm.
- Now fill the application form carefully.
- Finally click on the “submit” button.
- Now Save, Download and keep a printout of the filled application form for future references.
Important Facts on Post Matric Scholarship 2023 Schemes for Minorities
- Usually the students under this scheme cannot migrate from one institute to the other unless it is any exception matter or the matter of student’s career.
- Course fee/tuition fee and maintenance allowances are going to be directly transferred to the students’ bank account.
- After the commencement of the one academic year candidates need to update their passing certificate of the last year with minimum required marks, then only candidates will receive fund for the next academic session.