How to get India Post Office Franchise in 2022: Great opportunity for job seekers those who wants to do a part-time job along with their existing job. Here in this Article we have came up with a recent news regarding Post Office Franchise. Here in this Article we have provided some of the important details and news related to Post Office Franchise. Interested candidates can read this Article as we have mentioned some of the beneficial topics like Eligibility criteria, Important dates, Job purpose, investment, commissions and many more. Read the Article thoroughly for clear information.
Also Read – Banglar Dairy Franchise 2022.
About India Post Franchise
Indian has one of the largest postal network in the world with 1.55 lakh Post Office around the Nation also there is is still a large quantity of demand for Post office. So based on the demands and by analyzing the situation Department of post provides a Postal service through Post Office Franchise Scheme.
Model of India Post Franchise
In Franchise Outlets one should counter services in such area where there is a requirement for Postal service but Post Office cannot be opened.
Some of the important features of Post Office Franchise Outlet scheme 2022:
- In a Franchise Outlets only counter services should be legal, delivery and other work will be handled by the department itself.
- Franchise outlets linking arrangement will be done by the franchises.
- Franchise Outlets will do a service around the counter for minimum defined time.
Services Provided by Post office Franchise Outlets
- One should sell a Post stamp and stationary
- Franchise outlets should do work like Booking registered articles, speed post articles and money orders
- Franchise outlets are not allowed to book any money order which is below Rs, 100
- Franchise outlets should act as an agent for postal life insurance and should provide related after sale service and collection of premium.
- Franchise outlets should handle Retail service like billing, tax, fine, collection and payment service of the Department
- Any service given by department should be covered and handled by Franchise outlets.
Eligibility criteria for Franchise Outlets
- In order to work as a Franchise outlets one should provide a Qualifying certificate of 8th pass from a recognize institute
- Applicant should be minimum age limit of 18 years
- Individual, Institution, Organization and other entities those who belong from urban and rural areas will be beneficial for this scheme
- Applicant whose family belongs and works under same postal service will not be suitable to in same division in which postal employee is working
- Security deposit will be 5,000 chances of increase in security deposit will be based on average daily revenue
- Selection of an applicant will be based on decision made by concerned division head on the basis of report from ASD/SD.
- Postal Agent work will be done As a counter service, selling Post stamps and stationary in rural and urban areas.
- Postal Agent work as a counter service for a minimum defined time where time is flexible
Eligibility criteria for Postal Agent:
- No prescribed Education Qualification, Education is mandatory for Postal Agent
- Age limit is 18 years and above
- Individual, Organization, Institution and other entities in urban and rural areas are eligible for this scheme
- There is no any importance or compulsory to provide a Agreement sign by Department and doesn’t need to provide any security deposit.
- DOP has a right to terminate the license due to some legal and valid reason
A Standard signage will be offered a uniform for Post Office Franchise to all the Applicant those who works as a Postal Agents and Franchised outlets. The signage will be provided in all Head post offices and sub-post office.
How to Apply for India Post Franchise
In order to apply for the Post Office Franchise, interested candidates can submit their Valid and complete documents with an Application form to the superintendent of Post Office of concerned postal divisional office. There is no any online facility to apply for the Post Office Franchise. Interested candidates can get the Application form through your nearby Post office or else you can download it online through Official website.
Important Documents Required for Franchise
- Aadhar card
- Voter id card
- Address proof : Electricity bill/Ration card
- Qualifying certificate
- Passport size photo,
- Valid email id
- Mobile number
- Shop agreement/sale deed
- Rent agreement.